Quote Originally Posted by Haunt View Post
What this does is further strengthen Carebear Zerg tribes like the ones that rhyme with Sloppy. Give them control over a larger area of the game, and allow them to keep that whole area of the game a "safezone". While smaller groups of friends (like my Tribe... Clavenova... err wait... Band... no that that's not right... Gang... Bookclub... Uhm Clan... whatever) will have less area they can claim and control.

I am now convinced that the creators of this game are retired politicians. You cannot believe anything they say and you can be sure that what they tell you now is only good for the amount of time they deem it good for.

Just in the short month that I have been in the game they have stated a few major, rock solid statements about the game and went back on them. I fear for the future... what changes next update?
We're not a zerg tribe and never wanted to be.

What's the point in having tribe if you can't reach max size of it? To keep other tribes away?

Placing a tribe totem you reserve 220 or 250m radius around your totem, if you can't or don't want to reach the limit you're only blocking others from settling near you.
If we're overcrowded with tribes, not players, it's a good move. I prefer this over splitting in 2 servers.

If Jooky has to change his mind to improve the gameplay, I'm fine with it as long as he doesn't change core design.