Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen
    Dude, I'd bet cash it's exactly what I said an hour ago. Each tier's MAX is higher than the next tier's MIN. Seems pretty clear to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Dude, I'd bet cash it's exactly what I said an hour ago. Each tier's MAX is higher than the next tier's MIN. Seems pretty clear to me.
    Yep, you're right, 'twas you who pointed that out to me. I was just further speculating about the potential size of that difference.

I think we have a fairly good grip on the situation. The system allows for some growth without totem replacement, but it also allows for full shrinkage. In retrospect, it actually seems like a good compromise to allow growth & yet properly support land conservation for dwindling/dead tribes.

I just wish Jordi was a bit more articulate when differentiating between tribe member size & tribe land radius size. Sometimes he uses the same verbiage for both, just saying "tribe size."

Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    Drama queens all.
    this

seriously, drama queens does not begin to describe it. I swear it is a favourite past-time of xsyon players to worry and specualte over every update, and complain about problems that are based on speculation.

All PvP tribes should be homesteads, a taste of their own medicine :-)

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    seriously, drama queens does not begin to describe it. I swear it is a favourite past-time of xsyon players to worry and specualte over every update, and complain about problems that are based on speculation.
    As opposed to the legion of brown-nosing carebears who immediately insult anyone who makes any PvP-centric suggestions, fails to genuflect to Jordi at the mere mention of his name, or even dares to criticize a decision he makes as questionable? And I suppose this company's particular (cough, cough, UNIQUE) development model doesn't invite this sort of piece-meal discussion/reaction to the changes made on the fly and seemingly at random?

ROGER THAT

protip: professional game dev needs constructive player feedback, not unquestioning admiration and kissing-up by fanboys

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    And I suppose this company's particular (cough, cough, UNIQUE) development model doesn't invite this sort of piece-meal discussion/reaction to the changes made on the fly and seemingly at random?
    I agree with this sentence. The rest of your post is garbage. Feedback can be positive or negative. Positive does not equal brown-nosing. Negative does not equal hate. Either way, it can be constructive. I will not teach you why with examples.

High IQ tip: don't call yourself a pro unless you are one

As opposed to the legion of brown-nosing carebears who immediately insult anyone who makes any PvP-centric suggestions, fails to genuflect to Jordi at the mere mention of his name, or even dares to criticize a decision he makes as questionable? And I suppose this company's particular (cough, cough, UNIQUE) development model doesn't invite this sort of piece-meal discussion/reaction to the changes made on the fly and seemingly at random?

ROGER THAT

protip: professional game dev needs constructive player feedback, not unquestioning admiration and kissing-up by fanboys
    I think you assumed way too much when reading my post. Discussion/reaction is great, all I was saying was that complaining about a predicted problem of predicted gameplay is pointless. Nothing about "pvp'ers" or "carebears" or insulting there. Don't get me wrong, discussion is great, I was just [pointing something out. I hope your professional opinion towards my post has changed now.

Again guys; the point of my post was to tell the devs to make up their goddamn mind; I dont care which way this goes; just stick to it.

ORDER COUNTER ORDER = DISORDER; there you go people are all confused as hell now.

Xsyon Citizen
    What happens to your buildings if you remove the totem to replace it with the next tier totem? Do they disappear or remain?