Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    We're going to be crowded. Maybe packed in like little fishies in a can. No matter what changes are made, now or before launch, we're going to be stepping on each others toes.

I don't like it. Not for launch day, and not after launch. I don't want to see my neighbors more than once every few days, I sure don't want them close enough to see every day, and I definitely don't want to be close enough to hear them fart at at their camp fire.

I'm going to attempt to deal with it by plopping down on some junk, skilling as fast as I can skill, making as much as I can make, and then moving my asocial butt up a mountain that doesn't have junk for miles around, in hopes that then, I'll get some peace, and you dang nabbit kids will stay off mah lawn!

Failing that, I just hope the mists open soon or we end up with a second server after all.

I mean, not saying it's a bad thing this game is far more popular than anyone expected, don't get me wrong. NG will be able to do a lot more with it in the future with more sales and sub money coming in. But meanwhile, get your damn elbow outta my eye, neighbor!

Quote Originally Posted by Koll View Post
    Again guys; the point of my post was to tell the devs to make up their goddamn mind; I dont care which way this goes; just stick to it.
    AGREED.. however

When I raised the issue of split servers this late in the game with Jordi for the same reasons, the response was interesting. It gives you a view into his thinking...

"I am going to stick with my vision and that’s to adapt the game over time with the players… others seem to think my vision is to force players into fighting. My intention and vision is one of choices, and that’s what we’re doing here. J"

I think you will find the added totem's is just another adaptation. As game demand indicates changes are needed that is what is going to happen. I don't think Xsyon is going to a static MMO, change is going to happen fairly regularly and the playerbase will get used to it... or not, as the case may be. Really this is prelude, so I would expect it to be pretty fluid until we are out of this phase of the game.

Zerlargal

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    seriously, drama queens does not begin to describe it. I swear it is a favourite past-time of xsyon players to worry and specualte over every update, and complain about problems that are based on speculation.
    This.

Although sort of understandable... I know I only read these forums so much because I would rather be playing xsion, and that's not an option.

As for the devs making up their minds... I'd rather them change it 10000000000000000 times and finally get it right than stop after 2 to appease forumwarriors.

I don't really have a problem with the distinctions in size, I actually would like more. however I don't like the fact that you can't grow your "horde" (lol) from a homestead. I think all tribes should start from a homestead and grow from that, it's pretty lame you have to disband (abandon) your own home to join a tribe, especially if the tribe is right where you live! isn't it the tribal leader who makes the tribe? well why not start it from his house? I think it would be cool to go up from homestead because even in big tribes, everyone has to have a home right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zerlargal View Post
    AGREED.. however

When I raised the issue of split servers this late in the game with Jordi for the same reasons, the response was interesting. It gives you a view into his thinking...

"I am going to stick with my vision and that’s to adapt the game over time with the players… others seem to think my vision is to force players into fighting. My intention and vision is one of choices, and that’s what we’re doing here. J"

I think you will find the added totem's is just another adaptation. As game demand indicates changes are needed that is what is going to happen. I don't think Xsyon is going to a static MMO, change is going to happen fairly regularly and the playerbase will get used to it... or not, as the case may be. Really this is prelude, so I would expect it to be pretty fluid until we are out of this phase of the game.

Zerlargal
    lol no quoting the big guy when he's tired off his arse...says wierder things than Mihr when hes drunk...

Game will be fine if we get rid of homesteds...im a homesteder...still think there a plague...5 min on land else yer on yer own....

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenmaster13 View Post
    I agree with this sentence. The rest of your post is garbage. Feedback can be positive or negative. Positive does not equal brown-nosing. Negative does not equal hate. Either way, it can be constructive. I will not teach you why with examples.

High IQ tip: don't call yourself a pro unless you are one
    K. I'm not quite sure how your high IQ led you to reach the conclusion that I categorize feedback in that particular way, based on what I posted. Maybe it's not quite high enough. Or maybe you yourself are too high. That said, I don't appreciate toadies and I don't post hate for the devs. <3