Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mactavendish View Post
    I was thinking the same thing myself.

If your band grows you become a clan and get more area automatically, grow again into a tribe and it grows again.

why was that hard to understand?

I believe you guys just thrive on drama and look to find the slightest little thing to gripe over. Drama queens all.
    This is not what he said.

You need 20 people up front to obtain the default (minimum) "Tribe" territory radius. You cannot grow into it from a "Clan". A "Clan" will be capped at 25 person territory radius. But can grow, member wise, as large as the "Clan" wanted.

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. It's a good balance. I think this will work (especially when you implement tribal warfare and totem/territory takeover).

Jordi just did a not so good job in explaining it. hehe

It is very interesting that it is ok for you to make assumptions about what he means, but obviously everyone else's understanding is flawed, or they lack the ability to understand simple statements.

The thing is, what he says is something you disagree with ... that is the limit of your comprehension.

I too feel this is a good adjustment, that helps keep animals around and provides further opportunities to smaller groups.

Ok course, what this means for me by simply saying that is I will get put on your hit list, and blind rage will take over.