Thread: Polanie

Polanie

POLANIE - POLISH TRIBE

"...When the Vlakhs attacked the Danubian Slavs, settled among them, and did them violence, the latter came and made their homes by the Vistula, and were then called Liakhs. Of these same Liakhs, some were called Polans"

Polanie "Tribe" was made by a group of experienced in sandbox games peoples. Primary target is to play within mature and civilized community.

At the moment we are polish language based casual guild. Our community is made by matured people, who have their own real life and treat games as entertainment and kind of spending their spare time with other persons with same interest. We do not demand from our members to play more than they can, but most active members will obtain suitable distinction.

We prefer empire building style of playing. We are focused now on building as good as possible and secure settlement, which allow us to control the closest territory and resources. From the beginning we will try to affiliate with tribes with the same politics as our, and try to make strong alliance, which will secure our little motherland from potential enemies.

Polanie Tribe has organizational structure made of both function of member and his status in our community. We will try to give everyone the ability to develop his own area of interest, but on the first place is Tribe growth as whole community.

If you like our statement and you want to join our Tribe we welcome you to apply HERE.

Attention: We are recruiting only polish speaking people atm.

Plemię „Polanie” zostało założone przez grupę graczy posiadających bogate doświadczenia w różnych grach typu sandbox. Podstawowym celem jaki stawia sobie nasza ekipa, jest dobra zabawa w gronie kulturalnych ludzi.

Na chwilę obecną jesteśmy gildią polskojęzyczną o casualowym podejściu do gry. Naszą społeczność tworzą ludzie dorośli, którzy mają swoje życie w realu a grę traktują jako rozrywkę i sposób spędzania wolnego czasu, w towarzystwie osób podzielających nasze sandboxowe zainteresowania. Od nikogo nie wymagamy zaangażowania w wymiarze przekraczającym jego możliwości, aczkolwiek najaktywniejsi gracze zostaną w sposób stosowny wyróżnieni.

Preferujemy styl gry typu empire building. Najpierw chcemy zbudować jak najlepiej rozwiniętą i zabezpieczoną przed wrogami osadę, która pozwoli kontrolować najbliższe terytorium i złoża surowców. Od początku będziemy starali się nawiązać współpracę z plemionami prowadzącymi politykę zbliżoną do naszej i stworzyć silny alians, który zabezpieczy nasze państewko przed potencjalnymi wrogami.

Plemię Polan posiada swoją strukturę organizacyjną ułożoną zarówno pod kątem pełnionych funkcji jak i statusu gracza w naszej społeczności. Będziemy starali się zapewnić każdemu możliwość rozwijania interesujących go umiejętności aczkolwiek zawsze na pierwszym miejscu stawiać będziemy dobro Plemienia jako ogółu.

Jeżeli odpowiadają Ci nasze założenia i chcesz do nas dołączyć to zapraszamy do złożenia podania aplikacyjnego TUTAJ.

welcome to xyson and good luck with your clan

I just wanted to say we are still recruiting

bump!
    bump!

we love you guys..good luck with tribe

We love you too, but it's a tough love

Love may be tough, but the feelings are real!