Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tribes grow in size up to 80 members

Would one of the guides please clarify what "Tribes grow in size up to 80 members." means.

Does this mean:

a) tribes can have no more that 80 members
    b) tribes will reach maximum land size at 80 members

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joph View Post
    Would one of the guides please clarify what "Tribes grow in size up to 80 members." means.

Does this mean:

a) tribes can have no more that 80 members
    b) tribes will reach maximum land size at 80 members

Thanks
    I havn't heard anything about a max tribe size, however it seems that max territory is reached at 50 members. (200m radius = 400m across)

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    I havn't heard anything about a max tribe size, however it seems that max territory is reached at 50 members. (200m radius = 400m across)
    It's in Jordi's lastest annoucement post.

Upon dissecting Jordi's latest update announcement, I read it as follows:

Tribes with 20 members will start out with a certain amount of land (let's say 150m radius). They also have a hidden "max" land radius that they will slowly increase as they grow in member size. Once the clan reaches 80 members, they will be at their maximum land radius (whatever that may be, let's say 250m for example). So, for example, once they hit 50 members, they might be 50% closer to their max threshold (200m). They will still be able to add members beyond 80, but their land will no longer increase as they are at the max radius already.

The real question is now, what amount of members does it take to change the tribe status in to a village or a town.

What is was before was;

tribe to village- 20 members

village to town-40-50 members

So what is it now?

Quote Originally Posted by NexAnima View Post
    The real question is now, what amount of members does it take to change the tribe status in to a village or a town.

What is was before was;

tribe to village- 20 members

village to town-40-50 members

So what is it now?
    It doesn't sound as though he has those tiers mapped out yet. I'd guess they'll tinker with the member thresholds & maximum land parcel radius, and roll it out with the first mist expansion.

Any chance a guide could clarify please.

Are tribes capped at 80 members?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baka77 View Post
    Upon dissecting Jordi's latest update announcement, I read it as follows:

Tribes with 20 members will start out with a certain amount of land (let's say 150m radius). They also have a hidden "max" land radius that they will slowly increase as they grow in member size. Once the clan reaches 80 members, they will be at their maximum land radius (whatever that may be, let's say 250m for example). So, for example, once they hit 50 members, they might be 50% closer to their max threshold (200m). They will still be able to add members beyond 80, but their land will no longer increase as they are at the max radius already.
    I would say this is an accurate disection of Jordi's intentions. The owned land will increase to the maximum number listed in the announcements, however, this will NOT cap at that number. So a tribe could have 100 members but their land mass will stop increasing after 80 members.

so after 80 members stop recruiting and start a second tribe