Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Not 1 Evil tribe that is doing it for RP reasons which is sad and worries me because the 2 recent indie games like Xsyon I looked at playing died due to pointless gankfests and the mindless PvP. Fingers crossed for a decent RP Evil tribe.

Im Evil and i RP a silent, undiscriminating homocidal killer.

[QUOTE=d3m0nd0;67047]Im Evil and i RP a silent, undiscriminating homocidal killer.[/QUOTE]

When you have been roleplaying for a long time (29 years for me) you know that when someone says this what they mean is

"I have no imagination or self control and find it difficult to interact with people in the real world, let alone an imaginary one".

Hi,

You can add this tribes: Les Cendres

[I]neutral[/I][I]/RP-nonRP/Overall[/I]

[U]Description[/U]:
    [I]Les Cendres is a french tribes. We are players from different locations in France, Switzerland, Belgium and Canada [/I][I]and we have played different kind of games and are now ready to take a step into Xsyon[/I].
    Members : 30+

[U]Tribe website[/U]:[URL="http://laconfreriedelacier.free.fr/forum/index.php"][U][I]here[/I][/U][/URL]

[QUOTE=maelwydd;66902]Not 1 Evil tribe that is doing it for RP reasons which is sad and worries me because the 2 recent indie games like Xsyon I looked at playing died due to pointless gankfests and the mindless PvP. Fingers crossed for a decent RP Evil tribe.[/QUOTE]

what would be acceptable rp reasons?

I SHALT SLAY THE GOOD FOLK!!

RP does not have to some forced schtick. RP is playing a game in a certain, consistent manner. If this is a la knights that say NI! (ni ni) great. if it's an ogre tribe (all green skins...does make recruiting rough) with an anti social bent? cool. If it's just a band of survivors trying to carve out some exsistence from some scratch of dirt. Great. RP can be many things...and it all boils down to the players playing the roll...if they feel they are rping? they are.

[QUOTE=Dubanka;67477]what would be acceptable rp reasons?

RP does not have to some forced schtick. RP is playing a game in a certain, consistent manner. If this is a la knights that say NI! (ni ni) great. if it's an ogre tribe (all green skins...does make recruiting rough) with an anti social bent? cool. If it's just a band of survivors trying to carve out some exsistence from some scratch of dirt. Great. RP can be many things...and it all boils down to the players playing the roll...if they feel they are rping? they are.[/QUOTE]

/this

You don't need a flowery story to play a role (or a roll...mmm rolls). I mean honestly we're all actors just some of our characters are just more fleshed out. Make your own story out of the material given don't try to force it, you'll find the story's flow is that much better for it.

In other words if the reality doesn't suit you, change your perception.

Hey guys!! :d

I had some time left and i updated the list a bit and added 6 tribes.
    Later today or tomorrow i might add some more!

<3 hopibear

[QUOTE=Dubanka;67477]what would be acceptable rp reasons?

RP does not have to some forced schtick. RP is playing a game in a certain, consistent manner. If this is a la knights that say NI! (ni ni) great. if it's an ogre tribe (all green skins...does make recruiting rough) with an anti social bent? cool. If it's just a band of survivors trying to carve out some exsistence from some scratch of dirt. Great. RP can be many things...and it all boils down to the players playing the roll...if they feel they are rping? they are.[/QUOTE]

As I said, an evil RP tribe that doesn't fall back on just killing anything that moves because that is all they think evil is. I guess what I mean is a tribe that is able to play evil with more then 1 dimension or at least doesn't use the "we are homicidal maniacs" thinking that is RP.

[QUOTE=maelwydd;67607]As I said, an evil RP tribe that doesn't fall back on just killing anything that moves because that is all they think evil is. I guess what I mean is a tribe that is able to play evil with more then 1 dimension or at least doesn't use the "we are homicidal maniacs" thinking that is RP.[/QUOTE]

God if I was an Evil/RP person I wouldn't tell anybody that I was. I'd say I was a homicidal maniac so that's all you'd think I was. So basically trick you into thinking I had a one sided character while behind the scenes I manipulate you and other around you. Slowly but surely turning you against each other and watch the chaos unfold! BWAHAHAHAHA! *cough* err nvm that lol :P

My point is if someone really is evil then their motives probably won't be so stated as much more than "I like to stab things". A true mastermind never lets you know what his motives are...