Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

Re:New Tribe: Nomads of Xsyon

I roleplay a pterodactyl..

I wish the best of luck to your clan! I think RP clans will be better for the community.

Thank you Spitfire5.

Hopefully we'll be roleplaying once the game launches.

Ok, I probably should go do some chores. I am constantly reminded that, no matter how long I procrastinate, they will not get done on their own.

So off I go.

Please feel free to email me or post here if you should have any suggestions or ideas. Remember, anyone is welcome to "grab the bull by the horns" sort of speak and continue with ideas and forming potential bonds on this thread while I am gone. Everyone is welcome. If you are a Nomad, you belong.

No fancy pic to go with the introduction?

Dominus wrote:
    He may need a kick ass sig to get the attention of this community.

Dominus wrote:
    I'm going to help her remedy that. Might have to get ikisi to create another tribute.

I like the idea of this tribe too B)

Unrestrictive yet coherent, I'd like to see it come to light.

Hi Bedouin, thank you for your input. Let me know if you might be interested in NoX in any capacity ok.

Oh, and TangerineSky, I would be interested in seeing what you can come up with for NoX

You can count me in! This tribe idea seems to have great potential in becoming a reality.

Yay, welcome Sisler. We are already up to six members who have expressed interest. We are getting pretty close to the point were the Nomads of Xsyon are a reality as opposed to a "twinkle in our eyes."

Six members is already a nice representative group. It would be nice to have a few more though so we can always have at least a few people online at all times to fly our flag and represent NoX.