Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

Re:Nomads of Xsyon

I got it. For some reason I can't print screen in full screen mode...weird.

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/x...6/Untitled.jpg

hey everyone just stopping in to say hellooo...

so...

hellooo!!!

Hermes wrote:

so...

hellooo!!!
    Hellooooo!!!!

Nice to see you in-game Sisler!
    my client crashed and I had to go but hopefully I'll see you again in the next few days :woohoo:

ps nice avatar too B) Rogue Galaxy FTW!
    (woulda picked Steve myself but hey...lol)

Hermes wrote:
    Nice to see you in-game Sisler!
    my client crashed and I had to go but hopefully I'll see you again in the next few days :woohoo:

ps nice avatar too B) Rogue Galaxy FTW!
    (woulda picked Steve myself but hey...lol)
    Same here, I crashed too.

lol, yeah Rogue Galaxy was awesome. I chose that specific character though because it's about the only thing I could find that was someone who looked very similar to me in real life and was wearing something I could see someone wearing in Xsyon.

Hermes wrote:

so...

hellooo!!!
    lol, helllooo Hermes

Hi Snake!

Welcome to the tribe, Nomad

Hi Sisler, hi Hermes!

Thank you very much Ashanti.
    I'm feeling honoured beeing allowed to share this companionship.

Hello Everyone

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the new Xsyon update. I know I haven't been as active on the forums lately (or in game for that matter) but school and RL commitments have been keeping me really busy.

I feel compelled to post this little update because I know NoX has not been as active, of recent, as some of our members would probably like, and it may be causing some of our members, specially some of our newer recruits who were not around to experience the camaraderie of our tight knit family just prior to Xsyon's initial release, to become somewhat antsy and want to scurry off :S

I'd just like to ask everyone to hang in there because we are all currently just sort of in limbo and waiting until either the game gets closer to release or adds more content before we become more active again. Please keep that in mind in the event you request anything from any of our members and they do not give a timely response. I am sure that we will all come together and have a really fun time together once the game launches.

Bye for now and I hope to be talking to everyone soon

Xsyon Citizen

Just wanted to give a quick hello. I'm still here. A new puppy and late nights working have kept me extremely busy these past few weeks. I haven't been in the loop. I just downloaded the new installer. Hopefully things start to die down soon at work, and I can enjoy more free time. We have a huge internal audit coming up, so the boss has been whacking us with sticks here lately.

Take care nomads