Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

Xsyon Citizen

Re:Nomads of Xsyon

Hello there nomads. I logged in and played a few hours this weekend. The game is much more stable and smooth now. There is a huge difference from a month ago. I'm looking forward to all the new things Jordi is planning to introduce soon.

In other news I bought MO Friday and downloaded it this weekend to try out and compare. Well, it took 1.5 days to download. Their 150MB launcher took 2 hours to download. The server crashed on my three attempts to play. I haven't been in the game more than 10 minutes at a time. I can say that it looks really nice, but that's about it. Server stability is still a huge problem for them. So YAY for Xyson.

Wow, it's been three weeks since our last post lol.

Time flies.

Anyways, I just wanted to peek in and say hi to everyone!

Byee

Friendly tribal bump, As you was about to fall off the front page.

Thank you very much Alik for your attentiveness
    A friendly greeting from the Nomads to the powerfull Hopies.

Thank you Alik

Bump for Nomads!

Hi Gaidin,

Thank you for the bump

BTW, if you are still interested in a Nomad sig with your title 'Nomad Scout' you can try getting in touch with either Nomad Hunter Nezabyte or Nomad Mediator Snake and they can make one for you. Last I heard Nezabyte was really busy with school, which I can understand because I am up to my neck with school work myself, but I've noticed Snake is around pretty regularly and might be able to make you a sig. Anyways, it's nice to see you post and I hope to see everyone very soon. Byee :cheer:

A thing I learned just here is that 'bumping' not neccessarily means something bad, so then ...

Greetings all together.
    Thank you for the friendly welcome.
    Hugs.

Hi Janina, welcome to the family

While we are in a warm and welcoming mood, I would like to take the opportunity to also extend a warm and fuzzy welcome to our newest Nomads, Bakkos, Ebony, and Nonnus. And although Nomad Aiken has been part of the family for a bit longer, I don't think he has received an "official" welcome on our recruitment thread. So I would like to take this time to also welcome Nomad Aiken to our family.

Welcome everyone! :cheer: