Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

Re:New Tribe: Nomads of Xsyon

I'm already with a tribe but I would like to say that I like the idea of a nomad tribe and I would certainly like to see it come to light. Your ideas are certainly appealing and I hope it can be realised.

An RP tribe like yours will add flavour to the gameworld

Thank you for your input and support Kardyn, It is very much appreciated.

Hey Ashanti, I 'm going to start keeping an eye on the discussion threads to see if there is anyone out there looking for a tribe like this one. If I find anyone I'll direct them to post here. Any news on our sig yet?

Hi Sisler ... hmmm we're still working on a sig but we do have a couple of nice community members helping us with creating one so we'll see. BTW, we had a couple of more people express interest and they seem really nice. I think we're forming a really nice group of people to launch into the world with. It should be lots of fun.

/wave "hello" Good Luck with it guys!

Ashtanti, if you guys want a sig, send me a PM with what exactly you want on it and I'll see if I can't work something out for you.

Glad to see the group is growing Looking forward to playing with you folks once pre-orders get access!

Nezabyte wrote:
    Glad to see the group is growing Looking forward to playing with you folks once pre-orders get access!
    Not to get too off-topic but any news come out on when that will be? I had heard this week, but I seriously doubt it.

Hi Rosso and Ivan, thank you both for taking the time to come on and wish NoX good luck and offering with assistance.

The kindness of this community is really heart warming. We are either going to have a wonderful diplomatic relations or you guys are just lulling NoX into a false sense of security before the ominous dawn that will await us at launch :S

Hi Nezabyte, hi Sissler

Can only speak For hopi and myself , But we are not a warring tribe , And besides your Tribe Description , And goals Are bang on to us . So We come in peace!