Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Ashanti View Post
    Hi Kriten, I am still very happy with people just asking to join The Nomads, and everyone who wants to become a Nomad is welcomed with open arms, no questions asked. No application or resume is needed. I only ask that they register into our website because it facilitates adding them to our Nomad Roster and Nomad Group.

The requirements to become a Nomad in the Nomad recruitment thread are the same as they were when I wrote them a year ago ...

Are there any requirements to becoming a Nomad of Xsyon?

There are no special requirements and/or qualifications necessary to becoming a Nomad of Xsyon. For all intents and purposes, the NoX are designed to be a perfect introductory and social tribe for all new members of Xsyon, be they a hardcore, casual, or solo player. We aim to be very helpful to each other in all areas of the game, including providing introductory assets, helping with quests, and offering helpful starting tips. The primary tribe objective for NoX, besides fun RP and social interaction, is forming a viable support group for each other. No matter what individual or personal endeavors we partake in, we will always back each other up in times of strife, and be available for each other in time of need. Combat-wise, we are primarily a peaceful tribe that aims to get along with all tribes, be they good, neutral or evil. We will not, however, be bullied or tolerant of disrespect from any other tribe, and will respond accordingly to any aggression, even if the consequence is imminent defeat. The important thing is that the NoX will always band together through thick and thin. Ultimately, we are of the “All for one, and one for all” philosophy.

Nothing has changed

I retract my previous post. After reading your your requirement I can see nothing has changed and what you said is very valid and correct my apology

Your apology is more than accepted Kriten.

I hope to see you in game soon. You are welcome in the Nomad camp anytime for marshmallows over a warm campfire

lol Thanks for the warm welcome i'll be sure and do that, but it might take me a while i'm only putting 10 in agility and fortitude and i'm making a fat toon lol so marshmallows are exactly what will make me hike all the way to your camp.

lol ... k, well whenever you get there we'll be waiting for you with open arms

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family.

Welcome to the tribe, Raek

Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon.

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the two newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Deadhouse
    Nomad Fruitsnacks

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! We are so happy that you have decided to join our family and we look forward
    to seeing you in game soon

Ashanti

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family.
    Welcome to our family, Nomad Murdish. We look forward to many fun adventures. See you in game soon

Ashanti

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome to our family, Nomad Murdish. We look forward to many fun adventures. See you in game soon

Ashanti

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the two newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Marterie
    Nomad Unknown

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! We are so happy that you have decided to join our family and we look forward
    to seeing you in game soon

Ashanti

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome to our family, Nomad Red. We look forward to seeing you in world soon

Ashanti