Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

Hi Krum85,

Based on your brief description it appears that you would be a perfect fit for The Nomads. The Nomads have a global player base. Many of our members are from EU. We would love to have you join our tribe. If you think that we would be a good fit for your play style and goals in Xsyon, and you would like to join our family, please feel free to register in our website's Nomad Recruitment thread at www.nomadsofxsyon.com so that we may add you to our Nomad Roster and Nomad Group. Thank you for your interest

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the seven newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Jaxxel
    Nomad Hrathgaard
    Nomad Krum85
    Nomad WingChun
    Nomad Dove DeGuerra
    Nomad Hultay
    Nomad Bardos

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! We are so happy that you have decided to join our family and we look forward
    to seeing you in game soon

Ashanti

If u want good people who really like to have fun then join the nomdads!

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the four newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Axubia
    Nomad Torrq
    Nomad Pariah
    Nomad Rybo

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! We are so happy that you have decided to join our family and we look forward

Ashanti

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the two newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Helfire
    Nomad Bachos

Been looking around for a tribe and you guys seem like my kind of people, specially with the RP content added in, would be thrilled to be on board with the nomads.

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the four newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Maxek
    Nomad Pabi
    Nomad Wayreth
    Nomad Leohm

If your looking for a tribe that offer REAL democracy then look now further than NoX. We really work together and our members do what they want to do.

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the three newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Lithara
    Nomad phLo
    Nomad Blade

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to send a warm and hearty welcome to the three newest members of our Nomad family.

Nomad Schopenhauer
    Nomad Serabel

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! We are very happy that you have decided to join our family and we look forward