Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

Re:New Tribe: Nomads of Xsyon

If you guys need a vent server these guys are pretty good:

http://www.instantventrilo.com/

It's what we use for USSR's vent. Haven't had any problems with them. Very easy to use and understand.

You can also go here:
    http://www.retailmenot.com/coupons/ventrilo

And get coupon codes for the ventrilo provider to get 35% off.

I got a 25 man vent server with custom hostname and server redundancy for only $8.12

Hey this really got moving while I was sleeping good to see, thanks for the sig etc, sorry I'm such a technophobe and can't help out.

Lizzy wrote:
    Hey this really got moving while I was sleeping good to see, thanks for the sig etc, sorry I'm such a technophobe and can't help out.
    It's all good. There are a million other ways to help out if you feel the desire.

Hi all. I just noticed the Tribe List was updated and our tribe is now listed. Redus is doing a really good job with the list. Thanks Redus.

Ashanti wrote:
    Hi all. I just noticed the Tribe List was updated and our tribe is now listed. Redus is doing a really good job with the list. Thanks Redus.
    Sweetness!

Hi Sisler

Ashanti wrote:
    Hi Sisler
    Hi Ashanti! I see you changed your avatar again. Looks similar to Lizzy's now, lol

Ya, just keeping with the theme. It's so funny because after washing my hair this morning I wrapped it in a towel and then I wrapped another towel around my neck and mouth leaving only my eyes visible ... and then I stared menacingly into the mirror ...

hmm ... do you think I might be taking this a bit too far?

Ashanti wrote:
    Ya, just keeping with the theme. It's so funny because after washing my hair this morning I wrapped it in a towel and then I wrapped another towel around my neck and mouth leaving only my eyes visible ... and then I stared menacingly into the mirror ...

:laugh: :silly: :woohoo:

Noooooooooooo not at all... :dry:

Ashanti wrote:

lol, you crack me up :laugh:

I had Sonic for while but I didn't really think it fit or reflected me so I changed mine to Locke Cole from Final Fantasy 6.