Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

Re:New Tribe: Nomads of Xsyon

Lily wrote:
    Oh dear god don't you people have msn or something? 11 pages of essentially PMs between two or three people destroys the soul you know.
    or 47 pages of tribe tribe excellence?

We're all inclusive, discussion is open to everyone. This is just a closed conversation.

Eh, but I'm derailing now. Best wishes for the tribe and hope you get your own forum up soon!

Lily wrote:
    We're all inclusive, discussion is open to everyone. This is just a closed conversation.

Eh, but I'm derailing now. Best wishes for the tribe and hope you get your own forum up soon!
    Thank you, and me too! We have a web page in the works so once that gets up then all non-recruitment related conversation will go there, but until then, we need something to keep us on the front page, lol

Ok nomads, we now have a website to call our own!

www.nomadsofxsyon.com

:woohoo: :cheer: :laugh:

Ashanti wrote:

www.nomadsofxsyon.com

:woohoo: :cheer: :laugh:
    Just registered. :woohoo:

Hi Sisler

Ashanti wrote:
    Hi Sisler
    Hey Ashanti! I'm PMing you. I have a couple of ideas for the website I want to run by you.

sisler86 wrote:
    Hey Ashanti! I'm PMing you. I have a couple of ideas for the website I want to run by you.
    Oki, plus the upside to PMing me instead of posting here is that we may also be sparing a few souls in the process :laugh:

I just kiddiiing Lily :laugh: ... please don't PK me when the game launches

Ashanti wrote:

www.nomadsofxsyon.com
    FYI:

Our forum is open for registration but the contents of the forum are currently still under construction (Ie., forum categories, sub-categories, permissions etc). I'm currently buried in it and for the most part just at the scratching my head phase, but I'll get through it ... :S

Ashanti wrote:
    Ashanti wrote:

www.nomadsofxsyon.com
    FYI:

Our forum is open for registration but the contents of the forum are currently still under construction (Ie., forum categories, sub-categories, permissions etc). I'm currently buried in it and for the most part just at the scratching my head phase, but I'll get through it ... :S
    If you get too locked up in it and feel you need a break or if you get too frustrated trying to figure things out then just PM me and I may be able to help out.