Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

kk Ashanti i registered ^^

K, thank you. I added Nubis to our Nomad group. Now all that's left to do is to go exploring and hunting lol. See you both in game soon

Xsyon Citizen
    Heya Nomads, how's the nomad life?

Hi Brando, how are you?

As far as the Nomads, I think everyone is just waiting for the game to launch already lol. Once the game launches and everyone begins to stagger into the game, we'll start meeting up and having fun. I hope everyone is doing well in 191st

Hey Nomads. Been a while eh? Glad to see you guys are still up running!
    Well I finally preordered and am in the process of figuring out how to get the game downloaded.

Wink

hiiii Bedouin!!

Ya, its been awhile. Now that the game is getting ready to launch soon, I hope to see everyone trickling back soon so we can start exploring, deciding where we want to set up our main camp, and just having fun. Anyways, it's good to see you again and see you in game soon k.

Hello everyone, I'd just like to take the time to give a hearty and warm welcome to Aliena. She is the newest member of our Nomad family. Welcome Aliena and see you in game soon

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomads, I would like to take the time to extend yet another hearty and warm welcome to both Tawny and her hubby to our Nomad family. Welcome to the tribe, Nomads, and see you in game soon

Ashanti

Hello Nomads,

With launch day soon upon us on Monday, Feb. 14th, it is now time to come out of hibernation and unite again to begin our adventures in our land, the land of Xsyon.

Any Nomad with any ideas regarding launch day plans or any plans or reunions before launch day please post them here, or you can post them in a thread I just created in our Nomad website. I know launch day has been a long delay and many of our members have gone into hibernation, but hopefully we will all begin to trickle into the world soon and begin meeting up for lots of fun times ahead. I know I can't wait to meet up with all of the old tribe members and begin forming new friendships with all of our newer tribe members.

I think it is important for me to assure our membership that as free-spirited Nomads, we come and go as we please, are free to do as much or as little as we please, and do so whenever and however we please. As such, we are under no rush, stress, or obligation to engage in, compete, or complete any task or obligation right away. Our initial goal should be one of getting to know each other, forming friendships, and having fun in the process. As time goes by we will evolve with our world, and accomplish tasks that are in keeping with our evolving tribal goals, and as dictated by the majority of our tribe membership.

Anyways, this is just a thread to get us started and I hope to see everyone in game soon. Byeee for now

P.S. - The Nomads also welcome open dialogue with any tribe who wishes to have any input with us. Please feel free to comment if you wish. Our most recent knowledge in terms of diplomacy tells us that we are allied with the Hopi Tribe and 191st Expeditionary Battalion. We were also in friendly terms with most of the older Xsyon tribes. I know a lot has changed in recent months though, so please give us an update to remind us of anything I may have missed, or to update us in things we should keep in mind. Our esteemed Nomad Ambassador, Jack, was most knowledgeable with Nomad diplomacy efforts and he is currently in Iraq. Please forgive me if I have overlooked anything. Thank you.

Ashanti
    Nomad Creed Guardian
    Nomads of Xsyon

Hello Nomads and all concerned,

I updated our tribe recruitment information to include our tribe purpose, structure and method of operation. Several people have messaged me expressing concern whether the Nomads will be building camps and/or towns and whether we will be needing architects and/or builders. The answer to that is absolutely. Since we will be on the move often, thereby changing encampments with regularity, the need for architects and builders will always be necessary. So if your interests are in architecture and/or a building, your skills will be in high demand with the Nomads.

Also, I have had several people ask if the Nomads will be needing/accepting fighters or warriors. The answer again is absolutely. Although we are primarily ...

* Architects/Builders
    * Animal breeders
    * Barterers
    * Crafters
    * Explorers/Adventurers.
    * Resource gatherers
    * Hunters
    * Questers
    * Scavengers

... it is inevitable that conflicts will arise from time to time so we will need fighters and warriors to fight any attackers. If you are interested in becoming a Nomad Warrior please contact Nomad Tactician Bedouin. If he is not available please feel free to contact me and I will make sure your interests are addressed. Thank you in advance for your interest.

Ashanti