Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zombies

If rumors are true and there are zombies coming... I have demands to be made!

Working gates! If my demands are not met before the zombies rise I will start skinning puppies in zone 861!

There will be no mercy! So remember devs... "Make the gate and save the puppy!" or else...

P.S. I will be opening a lemonade stand, and my self flavored "Barter Water" will be available for only 10 nails a gallon.
    ( For a list of ingredients, and nutritional facts, please refer to my introductory thread, in the introduce yourself section. A.K.A my first post. )

It seems the Center for Disease Control has taken notice...

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

oh, and, not the puppies man!

Quote Originally Posted by Phatkat View Post
    ummmm not really? he kinda has a point

Added after 26 minutes:

wow this thread blew up fast, and zombies are kinda relevent since xsyon is based on post-apocolypse.

though the idea is over used it would deffinitly be awsome to have zombies that acctuly come into your tribes unlike bears where you have to run 5 zones over just to see one.
    http://www.xsyon.com/components/com_...1082346504.jpg
    ^zombies

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    if you say there are zombies in that picture i'll just have to take your word for it lol

Quote Originally Posted by fotuenti View Post
    if you say there are zombies in that picture i'll just have to take your word for it lol
    I think he means the guy in his signature... he looks sorta zombie'ish... bwhaha..

ok, much better and thank you

i have 2 comments after seeing those pictures

1. WTF, I seriously want to play the game that is in those pictures !!!!
    2. when can i have an old car seat to place near the camp fire

8. 05-24-2011, 06:29 AM

Soon (strokes a bearcat)

I see a lot of zombie talk but wouldn't humanoid mutants (the people that didn't escape the mist) make more sense with the theme? Or even military personel that were searching for survivors and got caught in the mist?