Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zombies

Zombies

IMO all apocalypse games should have zombies. Why? Because it would make it that much more challenging. Players that play this game to craft and build would usually hide in their village where its safe to do their work, but with zombies they'll have to craft and build while watching their backs against npc zombies. It'll also force them into joining or building a tribe.

Zombies should be spread all over the zones sometimes solo and sometimes in mobs they attack the wild life and any player in their LoS. At night a mob of zombies should be attacking tribes and you must hold them off or they will destroy your buildings and other goods.

I hope not, the idea has been milked so much with apocalypse settings.

From the feature list:

Creatures

Xsyon is populated with player humans and non player undead, animals and mutants. Creatures can be hunted or become the hunter.

No set creature spawns or re-spawns. Animals multiply based on the current creature population. Undead never truly die, or do they?
    Creatures gain experience and power, potentially evolving into legendary beings.
    Creatures can overrun areas or be depleted.
    Creatures gravitate towards different areas based on mood and weather.
    Creatures driven to the outer reaches of the world mutate.
    Creatures possess realistic loot. If you see armor or a weapon on a creature you can take it. Animals can be carved up for raw materials.
    Creatures are a primary resource for crafters.
    You can see images of them in some of the old screenshots in the gallery too.

I just saw the zombie screenshot hopefully they'll be in the game on live :\

They're supposed to have some sort of non player undead as FPrime pointed out but I'm hoping they won't be that common. Besides, even if we did have to "hold them off" during the day one would have to hope their tribe has enough members online during the night or day consistently to hold off the "horde" advance.

Maybe these "zombies" are in the mist as the mist might be bringing the dead back to life! Very much so like the T-Virus

Zombies will be in-game as they are in a LOT of screenshots. Just check the Gallery

I might still have an active sub if they would have turned the zombies on !

+1

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    I might still have an active sub if they would have turned the zombies on !

+1
    Oh great another forum lurker that's just going to post asinine comments here and there and revive old threads because there bored

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    Oh great another forum lurker that's just going to post asinine comments here and there and revive old threads because there bored
    Oh great another forum regular playing pretend mod.