Thread: post apoc?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

post apoc?

what happened to the post apoc feel? The screen shots still show old abadoned and wrecked cars in certain villages.

What about city ruins here and there.

a random "big" structure near a junk pile.

Old blown out ships that wood boards could be salvaged or hide in it as a temporary staging zone for a big pvp fight. of even for a solo person to use as a base camp.

right now it feels like the frontier.... or wild alaska.. not post apocalypse.

I agree. Jordi should hire this guy:

http://frontier1859.com/

He's taken that game as far as he can without any cash. He could probably use a job. Could even change Xsyon's name to Frontier 1859, because it would fit the look.

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    what happened to the post apoc feel? The screen shots still show old abadoned and wrecked cars in certain villages.

What about city ruins here and there.

a random "big" structure near a junk pile.

Old blown out ships that wood boards could be salvaged or hide in it as a temporary staging zone for a big pvp fight. of even for a solo person to use as a base camp.

right now it feels like the frontier.... or wild alaska.. not post apocalypse.
    I noticed those in the screen shots, too, and see where you're coming from, but I kinda like the frontier, wild alaska feel. If they do start adding this type of thing in, I just hope it's in select locations, and not everywhere I look.

I would think an old semi in the middle of now where on a road... a burned out tractor in the level "plains" areas... a ship or boat wreck on the shore line of the big lake.. and a car or moped at some random junk piles through out.. it shouldn't be something you see everywhere.. but scattered throughout randomly would be kinda cool.