Xsyon Citizen

future of houses in xsyon

it would be nice if we could make our own houses or get given them from our tribe, something we can call our own, something we could keep our items stored in and a type of safe zone to relax in, put the first ever sword i crafted out on display along with the head of the first bear i killed. most of the things in the game you share and lose(from death), i would like to be able to have things that can't be taken from me easily, and how do we keep things safe in r/l ? we put them in our house were it's safe, not in our backpack or on the floor in a bucket outside.

my idea for houses is just realy a storage and chillax zone for players.
    tell my what you guys think of my idea and your ideas for houses/tents/four walls and a roof

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
    it would be nice if we could make our own houses or get given them from our tribe, something we can call our own, something we could keep our items stored in and a type of safe zone to relax in, put the first ever sword i crafted out on display along with the head of the first bear i killed. most of the things in the game you share and lose(from death), i would like to be able to have things that can't be taken from me easily, and how do we keep things safe in r/l ? we put them in our house were it's safe, not in our backpack or on the floor in a bucket outside.

my idea for houses is just realy a storage and chillax zone for players.
    tell my what you guys think of my idea and your ideas for houses/tents/four walls and a roof
    I'm hoping this happens eventually. Player housing though, not tribe only. Otherwise, no matter what I put in it, it's not really my house, is it? It's a tribe house.

There can be alot of fun when designing and decorating a house. So much can be done. Loved it in SWG

I really hope they implement this feature in a few different ways, first of all I think everyone should be able to plant a homestead (even within your tribal area albeit your tribal permissions should determine the radius of your homestead. so you go and plant your home totem, then you contract an architect (or build it yourself if your high enough) and the architect will have a few different designs that you can choose from based on additions to arch when they roll this out. then you need to go see a woodworker to have a few items of furniture made to place in your house. then perhaps you go see a leathercrafter (for leather) or a tailor to upholser your new couch with cloth/color of your choice then perhaps you buy some sheets/blanket for your bed. then perhaps you go to see the mason to build you a fireplace for your house (or perhaps purchase a premade fireplace from a mason then you can install it yourself?) go see a leathercrafter for a fur rug for your ground? go see a baskteryman to get some nice storage bins and baskets perhaps even the woodworker could make you some chests.. I truly hope they give the crafters some diversity in the construction of a house because i think prefab "design" choices that will only be able to be implemented by one certain profession (i.e. architecture house 1 house 2 house 2 big house 1 big house 2, etc ad naseum) will be quite lame

I love houses it is what kept me playing UO for 11 years, My own pad to show off to my mates and decorate how i wanted it, somewhere to store my uber s hit as well and a safe place to chill out when it was getting to intense outside lol, Bring on the Houses ASAP, I love savageasf`s ideas also.