Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Visitor
    This is going to be a great tribe, please send me an Inv. I'm basketry

Ingame name is same as forum name

shut up and invite me

Awesome Tribe! Happy to be on good terms! And look forward to working on an alliance!

I can say that we highly recommend these guys.

We put in a request for a job. We requested 5-10 guys they brought three we were hesitant that they could get the job done with so few but they assured us it should be no problem.

Sure enough they got the job done with three, they respected our simple requests that went with the job and despite their appearance in general chat were nothing but professional with us.

We will be using these guys again in the future and if you are looking to pvp with smaller numbers these guys are a good place to look into.

oneyedwang,

They sent 2 people according to what we seen at their homestead they set up and apparently at least one of them got banned for cheating/macro's/hacking/whateveryouwanttocallit. Either way we haven't seen any of them at their homestead they set up for days now and they are still members of it.

I do agree though, you should hire them again and get them to send more people. Since you, after all, seem unable to leave the safe confines of your town to back up your talking. At least we got some PvP out of it though rather than having to try goad you into actually leaving your town.

To TBT, (if the guy did actually get banned, sorry to hear about that) Good luck and have a friendly bump from someone who loves a bit of PvP.