Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pants...always the pants...

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    *golf clap*
    And to think, I was going to vote Hopi for the Good Crafter Big 6 Tribe.

And Risk, I have hidden my pants in an undisclosed location. You may not have them!

Found em! always the laundry hamper...eveyone hides good pants in soiled hehehe...

lol and quit knockin Hopi....their crew has helped out tons of new players that erent even in tribe...how many have you?

Screw your MMO, I want my RPG and your ruining my immersion!

hahaha j/k

Oh and just to point out, not everyone who has Feb is a newb to the game. All depends on which account we speak from!

huh? lol
    defensive aye???

the reason I bought this game is to not be pigeon holed in a structured system. I find the idea of starting from scratch and seeing what evolves organically from the players much more entertaining and enticing that having to choose at the beginning a "side" then having the obligation to support the "side" i've chosen. lame suggestion IMO. I have huge hope for this game because its being left up to the players to create the world and the less top down decisions we have to make the better.

picked the right one Savag.....gunna be hells on bell for the first few months...after 6 we get the true game...

Quote Originally Posted by Risk View Post
    Found em! always the laundry hamper...eveyone hides good pants in soiled hehehe...

lol and quit knockin Hopi....their crew has helped out tons of new players that erent even in tribe...how many have you?
    Gimme back mah pants, I just made those and they go so well with my hat!

Oh, and I wasn't knockin Hopi, just teasing them over the golf clap comment.

Damn it all, river, I really wanted to leave the RPG part out of this thread, shush! (Plus, I was just feeling too lazy to type MMORPG.) As for being a Filthy February, go on, give in and just embrace it, it's not so bad once you get used to it!

The Irish should eat their children? What does that have to do with Xyson.

I should have looked at who started this thread before I came in here. Another soloer whine-fest from ifireallymust, who really has no idea how this game is going to play out over the next few months. He's cool with making our eyes bleed with this speculation though.