Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
    Were up to 14 people and are hard at work adding new structures to our home. If you want a purpose, something to do and have fun with shoot me a PM to get you set up with the Wolverines.

What a productive weekend! We've built homes for almost all of our members and we tera-formed the heck out of our base. We're up to 20+ members now; it's looking good.

Xsyon Citizen
    We're going to go forward with our New Vegas Republic RP site located convienently at: http://www.newvegasrepublic.com

We're also going to re-release our newspaper and later on, our radio! If you're interested in writing for us please let me know.

The Wolverines have represented the tribe well this weekend! We participated in two treasure hunts and manage to snag a basket filled with goodies both times! Good Job everyone, if you'll like to join the tribe PM Brando or myself here on the forums. We also want to thank the guides for hosting these wonderful events!

Xsyon Citizen
    Looking for a tribe that has what it takes to develop and organized and well structured tribe? The Wolverines are it! Made up of RL US and foreign allied military members we have the experience in command and control as well as tried and true leadership. Shoot me a PM or reply to this thread if you're interested.

Xsyon Citizen
    Looking for players who have a sense of creativity, specifically writers to work on our Newspaper and potential DJs for the upcoming radio station.

Xsyon Citizen
    Wolverines are still recruiting! We're about to do a huge push within our own community and bring in a whole lot of people. Current and former US military are encouraged to sign up with us at http://www.militarygamers.com

It's been fun thus far, come join us.

Xsyon Citizen
    Lots of new faces in The Wolverines the past few days. I think we're up 8 new members in the past week.