PST vs EST and other time zones...

I suck at this...

6AM PST is what 9AM EST?? Whats its Grenich and for others? Sry, would love to get a zone for each crew that matters...

EST is 3 hours above PST so 6 am PST +3 = 9am EST

Woot i was right for once...whats his nutz messed me up last with his CST pretiction...thought ...didnt we have a Mountain Time???hehe...
    Anywho...first one to post the island time for New Zeland wins a cookie!...bonus for proper spellin of New Zeland...sry Kiwis....hehe

ATM Chav is my friend...got a few others...prefer humans over search engines when I can...cant be goofy with an engine...hehe

trust me...my avatar is what happens when you love techno to much... hehe

Here is my favorite map to use... it covers the whole world at a glance....

http://www.worldtimezone.com/

Flolks on the left coast have no problem with time zone differences,, every event on tv is east time zone so everyone else has to subtract in there area to get the right time,,, now this game announces a PST start time and all the east coast jack wagons cant figure out what there time would be....roflmao..

Woot i was right for once...whats his nutz messed me up last with his CST pretiction...thought ...didnt we have a Mountain Time???hehe...
    Anywho...first one to post the island time for New Zeland wins a cookie!...bonus for proper spellin of New Zeland...sry Kiwis....hehe
    New Zealand. You were close :P and what the heck is "island time"?