The foothills of Fresno, California, U.S.A.

Greetings from central California

Hello to all, I am a 31 year old female, and I come from the foothills of central California.

I am a member of an FPS clan (for Half-life: Day of Defeat), but I have not played very much role playing before. My partner, HyBrasil, is really enthusiastic about it, and said that this looks to be an outstanding game. And, I noted from the screen shots that this is a very good-looking game. So, in an effort to spend more time together, we are playing each others' favorite games.

I am an artist. I really enjoy salvaging and crafting things in real life, so I am sure I'll find those things enjoyable here, too. Funnily enough, even though I thoroughly love the violence of killing and getting killed in DoD, I am not into the whole PvP aspect of this sort of game: I'd rather just explore in peace, and make friends along the way, than fear that everyone I see may be trying to hunt me, but perhaps I will get used to it.

Farewell, for now. I hope that each of you has an enjoyable experience in this and every world in which you reside. -- Fiona Fey

Well hello fiona_fey, and welcome to the community

Welcome to Xsyon!

Glad to see you both here

Enjoy