Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sounds serious

[QUOTE=furanku;60229]um I'd like to state a fact.

The video is not a Parady and is Real, not a fake interview. It goes on long because Hopi and Pandemic couldn't stop fighting with eachother. ^_^ I wonder if I got an actual interview with Jadz he would discredit it too. Its pretty funny but I heard someone from Pandemic say this

"I join Pandemic because I saw that youtube video. This is a Tribe I want to be with"

I think some of you guys are funny, and some not so funny but ^_^ Xsyon News Gets around! ^_^[/QUOTE]

Furanku, I was wondering if the Pandemic guy is real ? If he is, did you tell him that the Hopi one is fake ? Or you fooled your friend into a fake interview, lol ?

If you ever get a real interview from a Hopi leader (which is VERY unlikely) he/she will tell you his/her name.

[QUOTE=Illmaculate;60236]You're actually a guy? Serious question.[/QUOTE]

No, I'm a woman.

You and Judaires got something going on???

[URL="http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/audio/lunaWAV/H03/H0374300.wav"]How to pronounce "Hopi"[/URL]

[QUOTE=furanku;60229]um I'd like to state a fact.

The video is not a Parady and is Real, not a fake interview. It goes on long because Hopi and Pandemic couldn't stop fighting with eachother. ^_^ I wonder if I got an actual interview with Jadz he would discredit it too. Its pretty funny but I heard someone from Pandemic say this

"I join Pandemic because I saw that youtube video. This is a Tribe I want to be with"

I think some of you guys are funny, and some not so funny but ^_^ Xsyon News Gets around! ^_^[/QUOTE]

I'd like to state a fact as well. You're a liar. That is not a Hopi leader being interviewed, it is someone pretending to be a Hopi leader.

Also--and write this down with your #2 pencil--Jadz is a w-o-m-a-n. That means when you refer to [I]her[/I], you should use the pronoun "her," not "him," or "he." I would also recommend that you hold off on the news website ambitions until you're reading and writing on a 2nd grade level.

[QUOTE=Illmaculate;60271]What if I don't have a #2 pencil bro?[/QUOTE]

Are you Furanku, bro? I've been meaning to ask you... is that the TMNT font in your signature?

Forum lag causing double posts almost as bad as totem placement corruption.

Hopi guy was Real, Pandemic guy was Real
    I am a dude,

and if Jadz a girl, so what? youtube a video with "I love Xsyon News" and I'll believe it. ^_^ otherwise why do I have to believe you?

Side note: OH NOSE THE HOPI FLAME DOWN HAS STARTED!!!!!

[QUOTE=Spitfire5;60186]Carebears are gonna go down.[/QUOTE]

It's funny, but I bet you guys are just as predictable in PVP.

You guys came in to these forums, waving and yelling "No Fair, no fair", but everyone is starting off on the same footing. You keep flexing your weak forums tactics and every post is just the same internet meme garbage over and over. No originality at all.

Do you actually think attacking crafters and non-combat people increases your self-perceived pvp rep?

This is a game, and you fools are so wrapped up in creating drama where it doesn't exist, I feel really bad for anyone who knows you in real life.

Good luck with your joke of a crusade, and I hope someday you realize how futile acting like this is.

[QUOTE=AlexTaldren;60269]I'd like to state a fact as well. You're a liar.[/QUOTE]

And you Good Sir, wet the bed.