Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting limit

Exclamation Posting limit

Hello Everyone!

As you may of found out already I have setup the tribe advertisement forum to only allow for 1 post per thread per day.

If you feel this is too restrictive I will increase it, but no more then 3 in a 24 hour period

To make it clear this is 1 post by anyone in the thread.

If you would like I can set it up so that only the thread creator can post, this will stop trolling and abuse of this system.

Thoughts an opinions please. Removing this system isn't one of them

ROFL sorry guys,

I forgot that my thread was included in that limiter. Post here. I will find a way to make exceptions for posts like these.

You mean it should be working right now ? I can post in a thread more than once...

Do what you feel is best for your paying customers and pay no attention to the trolls.

It's your forums do what you want.

You may want to relax it back to 1 post per thread per hour ... that way those that ARE posting constructive info can share in a timely manner.

( just a thought )

Smite those trolls and forum queens.

It might make some consider actually putting a measure of thought and effort into their posts.

Xsyon Citizen
    Testing

Quote Originally Posted by Jasdemi View Post
    Testing
    Test

Quote Originally Posted by Jasdemi View Post
    Testing
    Test

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    You mean it should be working right now ? I can post in a thread more than once...

I meant the tribe advertisement, I had to move this thread from there because of the restriction that i put in lol

Only 1 post her thread per day should be allowed now.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    I meant the tribe advertisement, I had to move this thread from there because of the restriction that i put in lol
    Oh okay, makes sense now. I thought it was a little extreme and stifling to have any actual discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post

Only 1 post her thread per day should be allowed now.
    Ok, I understand it now, but I think its not a good idea. Tribe advertisement forum is not the place where most of the flaming happens, its on the general forum. I understand you don't like tribes bumping their thread but this limits the communication with players who are interested in a tribe. Someone just posted in the Nomad forum, asking a question....now they can't reply to him. And if there is another player who is interested in joining, he can't ask how he can since someone posted before him.

That's such a silly limitation.