Pre-order weapons

So I've been searching around the forums, but I didn't see a list of the pre-order weapons, like what kind of weapon, their dmg, if they can used for other things, weapon speed, range. I didn't get to test all this out before the final wipe, was wondering if any had or if the info was on the forums at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Karasu View Post
    So I've been searching around the forums, but I didn't see a list of the pre-order weapons, like what kind of weapon, their dmg, if they can used for other things, weapon speed, range. I didn't get to test all this out before the final wipe, was wondering if any had or if the info was on the forums at all.
    The weapon stats are unknown, because no items in Xsyon display their stats, other than Quality and Durability.

In the case of Starter Weapons, both Quality and Durability are at maximum.

true you can't get the exact stats, but it seems some weapons do more dmg than others, some are faster, that stuff can be tested.

So you have to use the weapon to see if it is betteh nthen the one you have. Is that right?

Go with the preorder axe. It does about 80% damage to people's health.

The Pike and Axe and Club for that matter all do almost identical dmg.

Since combat at this point is just "SPAM SPAM SPAM BUNNY HOP JUMP IN WATER RUN TO SAFEZONE", you might also want to consider blades which benefit from higher attack speed.

I'll be taking a blade so I can always skin and start fires.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    you might also want to consider blades which benefit from higher attack speed.
    are they really faster? I thought there was a problem with the pre-order weapons all being the same speed

Quote Originally Posted by Karasu View Post
    are they really faster? I thought there was a problem with the pre-order weapons all being the same speed
    Current speed/damage borks notwithstanding, the current weapon list scales up in damage, and down in attack speed:

Knives, Axes, Clubs, Picks

I imagine this is one part of the combat that'll get fixed soon. Don't quote me on that.