Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
I kind of dislike the "what kind of build should I choose?" questions. In my opinion, you should read the thread that Burnt posted and then realize the following:
  1. Charm and Spirit "don't do anything yet", but might soon. Minimize them AT YOUR OWN RISK.
  2. You don't have to be a toolcrafter to make tools.
  3. If you need a saw, it's easier to start off with one...than to find one...
  4. If you are a solo player, you need to start off with the greatest variety of tools possible.

Think about all of that and use your own brain (instead of someone else's) to make an educated decision. If you don't like your first guess... try another one. There will be a lot of time to get it to your liking tomorrow.
I am using my brain, thats why im here. I spent a lot of time on forums and figuring out what build would suit my character and the way I wanna play best. Thats why I was asking for sharing experience by others, cos analizing info that we have from developers and some scraps of informations that you can find here and there lead to many questions.
Im not asking what build should i choose. I already have few ideas. But im not sure about some things so i hoped to get some more informations from experienced players to clear some things which maybe could help me decide on few things.
My brain just told me that it would be better to do this if i had more informations than just "shooting blind"
Also i hoped to maybe start some discussion where ppl could share their experience which i belive could benefit everybody. Oh and aditionally its kinda fun for me to discuss things that are connected to things that i like.
Anyway, thx for response