Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    We're very excited to get this going! contact siloras to sign up!

Looks like a blast...
    Again..Q...no limit on what Armor or Weapons we use?

Hopeing Buckles are the winning prize, most needed item aside from Saws(new kids need those) plus Screws and Rivet...that covers Leather and Bone...Tailor is Medalions...Weap is obviously the stuff we dont use from scav...

But whats the entry? Cash is useless...before last wipe I had 13,000 bucks and that was just dollar pops...
    Perhaps a trial by basis rare...ie 10 feathers, a recipe, 2 soles...or 2 souls hehe sry...

but cant wait...Crosses fingures the do anything ban lifts in time...

What do you mean by "must wear armor"? Can one just wear gloves? Boots? A hat? and call it armor?
    Or do you mean at least chest, and head armor? Or something in every slot?

Prizes: metal decorations and buckles = what I'd want.

What is the date of this event?

How about encouraging days of trade and a safe-zone truce-style surrounding the event (possibly with police) also?

Only one fighter per tribe? Unless that rule gets changed, don't expect many to show up. I was planning on getting a bunch of fighters from Hopi, but if only one of them can compete, I doubt we'll attend.

Joren here,

@Risk - no limits on what weapons or armor you use. In the entry form we would like to know what each combatant is using so we can possibly write a profile/write up of everyone in the tournament. And as for prizes, our crafters have been working dilligently through the roll backs and such to improve their recipes so depending on how far their can get in the next week we might offer crafted armor sets/ weapons or like tool sets or just rare materials. Right now early entries don't have to worry about any entry fees. The only people that may have to pay to enter will be late or last minute entries.

@AlexTaldren - One per tribe is a bit of miswording. We want each tribe to nominate their MAIN champion, but we are accepting multiple entries from the same tribe. The one per tribe thing was meant to say that we want every tribe that enters to be able to get their one guy in and then we will fill in the bracket with the additional entries. We are trying to show the larger tribes that participate love with seeding.

@chaosegg - By armor we just mean clothing. We notice the trend of people PvPing/ganking naked as though not to lose their loot and since looting other players is against the rules in the tournament, there's no need to be naked. Since armor and clothes don't really impact combat per say we hope that players use this to dress up in some cool and funny ways. The date we set is Sunday, March 20th. We are having a swap meet before and after the event so those who come and watch can swap wares and socialize. We have members of our tribe and some nearby allies that volunteered to police the event.

Hope that answers y'all's questions. Everyone could use the downtime to fill out entry forms and submitting them to Siloras, Raykin or me.

In the event the lag hasn't been fixed, will the tournament be rescheduled? I have a fair amount of interest from members in Hopi, but we probably won't attend unless the game is lag free.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTaldren View Post
    In the event the lag hasn't been fixed, will the tournament be rescheduled? I have a fair amount of interest from members in Hopi, but we probably won't attend unless the game is lag free.
    Same here, i would prefer to play atleast with my 125 ping and not with 2min delay

Thx for your efford to host events

Seems that with this last patch lag wont be such a big concern so I hope this happens.

im trying to find fort tusken right now, im in the zone, but no reply from general chat. ???