For a solo player

Hi everyone, i just bought the game a few days ago but haven't really played it due to some problems with my video card ... now i have a new video card and i'm ready to play the game but i have a few questions :

1.Is 75 str, 75 dex, 75 fortitude, 75 perception, 70 charm, 70 spirit, 50 agi, 10 int a good build for a solo player ?
    and for skills scavenging, fishing and basketry

2.If i play with a friend is it better to have 2 separate homesteads next to each other or both in the same homestead?
    i mean let's say you get 10 m for a 1 player homestead for a 2 player one do you get 20 or less ... let's say you gain only 15 m , isn't it better to have 2 for 10 m each than 1 for 15 ?

Quote Originally Posted by wowrobert View Post
    1.Is 75 str, 75 dex, 75 fortitude, 75 perception, 70 charm, 70 spirit, 50 agi, 10 int a good build for a solo player ?
    Your char is dumb like a rock. Does that sound like a good build?
    You can find info on stats in the manual. Get rid of high Charm and boost Int.

Quote Originally Posted by StarvingSteve View Post
    Your char is dumb like a rock. Does that sound like a good build?
    You can find info on stats in the manual. Get rid of high Charm and boost Int.
    So 40 charm 40 intel or 30 charm 50 int ? ... i saw that charm has animal taming and fail, luck and intel has poisoning, healing reading and religion (i'm not even sure what those are) , does it affect the secondary skills from intel so much ?

Some of that stuff's not in the game yet, so it's up to you to take a chance making a high stat build at the cost of future skills that might rely on the "less usefull" stats, or to make a well rounded build to not get too hurt when new things are added