Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    been stated already from the horses mouth...
    Link?

i started bonecrafting and all i can get is bone stake bone helm and 1 other
    and i rerolled 5 times

Quote Originally Posted by jumper45 View Post
    I was addressing those who are stating as facts something they have no authority or knowledge of. ie: "Working as intended". How the &^%$ do they know what's intended or not
    It has nothing to do with what was said last night in orange writing on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    It is working as intended and been stated already from the horses mouth... we started with all those recipes before because it was beta, now, as someone else mentioned... no point in starting us with iLvl 10-25-35 recipes as we did before. You have recipes up to iLvl 25 in you main profession and 1-4 in all other professions as you skill lvl is lvl 5 in them, duh!!!!!
    I think it is intended too, but I started as a Bonecrafter and can only craft two helms and a stake?

Oh, well. In that case...I saw in orange writing on the server last night that kangaroos were in the game already

Quote Originally Posted by Haunt View Post
    It has nothing to do with what was said last night in orange writing on the server.

I think it is intended too, but I started as a Bonecrafter and can only craft two helms and a stake?
    Thats correct, those are the iLvl 5-25 starting crafts, you had more in beta as we all started with majority iLvl 5-35 items.

Quote Originally Posted by tripthedancers View Post
    i started bonecrafting and all i can get is bone stake bone helm and 1 other
    and i rerolled 5 times
    Your stats matter now. You'll need high DEX, INT, and PER to get max recipes. Charm and spirit also figure in.