Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What happened to starting recipes?

Don't know if it's intentional or not, so don't know if it needs a bug report or not.

Whichever, it's very different from 2 days ago.

Now, you start with very few starting recipes. As a leathercrafter, I've yet to see any recipes for any of the leather armor sets, getting only basic item recipes.

I'm also seeing far fewer recipes in other crafts as well.

Jordi? This intentional? Is it related to the already reported bug that people are not getting any new recipes through crafting practice as well?

I think this is intentional.

Working as intended.

I got 3 Tahoe & 3 Lo-om recipes in addition to the standard leather gear on my toon this morning.

It's nice that you guys have OPINIONS. Until you link something from the devs stating that this was changed from the way it was working 2 days ago intentionally, however, then unless you're a dev...don't bother sharing. I didn't ask what a bunch of random people thought

People providing actual info (thanks baka) are welcome

Did anyone manage to get a basket recipe without having basketing as their main craft? rerolled a few times as non-basketeer and didnt get a single basket recipe.

Well I think he is limiting the recipes that have a level on them. Why give someone a level 35 recipe when their level is 5? SO he gave everyone starter recipes that are level 5 or 10
    Unless you roll on of those skills making your level 25.

Quote Originally Posted by jumper45 View Post
    It's nice that you guys have OPINIONS. Until you link something from the devs stating that this was changed from the way it was working 2 days ago intentionally, however, then unless you're a dev...don't bother sharing. I didn't ask what a bunch of random people thought

People providing actual info (thanks baka) are welcome
    ooooh how rude! If you dont want anybody replying apart from the boss himself, why dont you PM him or give him a call on his personal hotline?

Quote Originally Posted by bruisie159 View Post
    ooooh how rude! If you dont want anybody replying apart from the boss himself, why dont you PM him or give him a call on his personal hotline?
    I was addressing those who are stating as facts something they have no authority or knowledge of. ie: "Working as intended". How the &^%$ do they know what's intended or not

Quote Originally Posted by jumper45 View Post
    I was addressing those who are stating as facts something they have no authority or knowledge of. ie: "Working as intended". How the &^%$ do they know what's intended or not
    It is working as intended and been stated already from the horses mouth... we started with all those recipes before because it was beta, now, as someone else mentioned... no point in starting us with iLvl 10-25-35 recipes as we did before. You have recipes up to iLvl 25 in you main profession and 1-4 in all other professions as you skill lvl is lvl 5 in them, duh!!!!!