Server down/ Testing during live ?

Odd thing, server was stable last week (more or less) now today I log on, get instant 1500+ms lag, am told in chat that a dev said they are testing the server.

Do they know this suppose to be first pre-launch day, a week day, a day when people have limited time to prepare their characters and run it to the spot for tomorrows totem placements.

were clan leaders have to try and be online as long as possible to catch as many members as they can in order to place the correct totem type tomorrow.

The dev in global chat said they are testing something..the players in global said there was -no- lag before...so why run test right now?

I cant get my head around it..why they are testing "something" now..

eh..

Yeah...I know I haven't been around forever, but I'm very glad I've got to be gone the next 1.5 weeks. It may be the only thing that saves me from going back to my other game in frustration.

Because of the pushed back schedule I'm already going to miss totem placement, but now I can't even get in game and to the location I hope to get...

Sparrow what has happened to this game....a month and 1/2 ago it was running great! Of course it was just me and you online in Round Hill back then.....
    haha

Now it runs like complete dog crap...

May want whomever made your signature block to run spell checker Sparrow

I myself am pretty concerned about the capability of the server come Saturday when everything gets turned back on .

Atm , only things your able to do in game is fish and forage , and the server is struggling with that .

Also , i've yet to see an MMO start up with 99% of the game disabled just to manage server load ....... If the server is struggling that badly then you really should not be trying to " make do " with just 1 .

I really would like to see this game succeed as i think it has great potential .

Quote Originally Posted by Rudder View Post
    May want whomever made your signature block to run spell checker Sparrow

EH , ty for tip , I make things as I spell things ..both care crap hihi

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by galagah View Post
    Also , i've yet to see an MMO start up with 99% of the game disabled just to manage server load .......
    Not to rub salt in it, but what's disabled is 99% of the 30% of features that are currently implemented

any word on when today one can actually form a group.. ie tribe or whatever?... seems there is no place to put a group name atm,, I have a bad feeling about this weekend also... ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    Odd thing, server was stable last week (more or less) now today I log on, get instant 1500+ms lag, am told in chat that a dev said they are testing the server.

Do they know this suppose to be first pre-launch day, a week day, a day when people have limited time to prepare their characters and run it to the spot for tomorrows totem placements.

were clan leaders have to try and be online as long as possible to catch as many members as they can in order to place the correct totem type tomorrow.

The dev in global chat said they are testing something..the players in global said there was -no- lag before...so why run test right now?

I cant get my head around it..why they are testing "something" now..

eh..
    I agree, bad form on their part... just saying.