Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    having the same problem here, can make homestead, clan & tribe just not band

Aye, catch-22, you cannot create a band cause you have no players, but you cannot invite players because you have no band.

Creating homestead tribes, clans and tribes works, creating bands does not.

Everything upgrades though correct? So we should be able to make a homestead and have it graduate into a band, no?

Quote Originally Posted by djext2000 View Post
    Everything upgrades though correct? So we should be able to make a homestead and have it graduate into a band, no?
    Dont quote me on this, but I dont think that works. I think to go to the next tier you have to disband and re-create at current state of game.

same problem here ,, someone better fix this before totem placement or .........

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu View Post
    Dont quote me on this, but I dont think that works. I think to go to the next tier you have to disband and re-create at current state of game.
    It does upgrade, the tribe leader will have an option to upgrade once the threshold of members is invited.

The problem being... You make the Tribe name.. then click on create band and nothing happens... it says you need 5 people to make a band and thats it... it doesnt take you to the menu where you can invite, abandon, choose alignment.. it just stays on the menu where you select create homestead/band etc....

Quote Originally Posted by YamiOkami View Post
    The problem being... You make the Tribe name.. then click on create band and nothing happens... it says you need 5 people to make a band and thats it... it doesnt take you to the menu where you can invite, abandon, choose alignment.. it just stays on the menu where you select create homestead/band etc....

maybe ?

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    Aye, catch-22, you cannot create a band cause you have no players, but you cannot invite players because you have no band.

Creating homestead tribes, clans and tribes works, creating bands does not.

Create a Clan or tribe and it will downseize themself so were is the problem

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    It does upgrade, the tribe leader will have an option to upgrade once the threshold of members is invited.

Where is this stated?

Link.

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post

Create a Clan or tribe and it will downseize themself so were is the problem
    Now we just have to hope that it allows us to plant a totem tomorrow for a group size that we don't have enough members for. If I chose "Clan" today, and only have 5 people in tribe tomorrow, will it automatically downsize to "Band" or block the totem planting altogether? I hope it's the first one, because having 'Band' formation screwed up, then not being able to plant a totem also would be too much mishandling.