Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How do you create a band/clan/tribe?

It says "5 members required to create a band" or "10 members required to create a clan" etc. So how do I actually get those 5 members together to create the band???? Please help, this is quite confusing!

Same question here, no idea what we're supposed to do. You can't invite people before you have a clan/band/etc, but you can't make a clan/band/etc. before you have the people. Catch-22?

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    Same question here, no idea what we're supposed to do. You can't invite people before you have a clan/band/etc, but you can't make a clan/band/etc. before you have the people. Catch-22?
    NO idea if I am right, not tested so this is just a guess...

Create a homestead, invite people, when you reach the next tier it either automatically upgrades to band/clan/tribe or you manually select it.

At least that is what I would try if you couldn't select tribe from the start...

you will need the required members to place the totem
    not to start the group.The creator can invite people as always, the creator needs to invite the right amount to make the charter.

Thanks guide mihr but that wasnt the case for me. After choosing a name and clicking create band, it said "5 members are required to create a band". But i could create a homestead just fine (except for it registering about 5 minutes after I clicked it )

Yeah same here, I can create a tribe/clan/homestead charter, but not band.

I just double checked, and yes it does actually let me start a tribe and a clan, just not a band! *Cry*

have you tried with the minimum number of members? the right number of people?

I dont know what your asking me to do lol. Im trying to start the actual band in the first place. You cant invite members until you create it, but its saying i need 5 members. So its going in circles. But i can create a homestead clan and tribe.

I haven't yet, but it's just curious to me that it lets me begin charters for the rest and not band. Trying to get more together now to test that theory