Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry First day one unplayable, second day one same.

I dont want to be critizing, but you knew what happend first time, same thing is happening now. New server, new location and lags are very same and the last time, everything was turnes on...

unplayable

lets guess

If today with everything turned off, there are so many lag problems, what its gonna be tommorrow, mainly after that, so everything will be turned back on

plus iam kind of worried, that making bands is bugged atm and I am feeling totem placement problems as a band tommorow.

That sucks.

your way ahead imhot and big we cant even form a group of anything atm,, only choice is tribe and its asking for name but no where to put that in..lol i fear a totem meltdown tomorrow is coming fast and hard.. if the 7 or us cant make group of some sort then were out i guess...

smart people know its not going be playable until Next week

I wouldnt even try. Not to worried about totem spots

Smart people read the update. they log in, create the tribe. Go to the place were they like to place the totem. They log out. they laugh at the people who wants to play today and tomorrow

Click on the empty Tribe textbox to enter a name. I think the "Tribe" terminology is the same thing as Clan, Band, etc.

Only the back end numbers (how many members you have) reflect anything logic wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    Smart people read the update. they log in, create the tribe. Go to the place were they like to place the totem. They log out. they laugh at the people who wants to play today and tomorrow
    Smart people read the bug tracker. There are players that cannot login, cannot create the tribe and cannot go to the place where they like to place their totem.

They are laughing all the way to the bank if you ask me....lol

kind of agree, with a small problem, that we cant create a tribe atm. (messed tribe window right now we cant create anything)
    same thing will be tommorrow. poop totem and better logout.
    Main concern however is that I dont believe, that on saturday, when everything will be turned back on, that xsyon will be barely playable.
    this concern is based on today experience, that everything is turned off and there are lags like hell.

Yup...I'm out for the week. Tried to get in position today, but it's just pissing me off at this point.

I am glad to support smaller companies, but I'm quickly losing faith that the game will be playable (all features currently implemented turned on and working) for the foreseeable future...

My plan is to just check back after my vacation and see what's going on.