Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    rofl rofl rofl rofl he'll have some excuse about why the game is lagged. Question: What's going to happen, if this game gets a half-decent playerbase, when this many people are all trying to play at the same time on regular basis? Xsyon, seriously man, you gotta get your shit together.
    Ya he needs to do something fast,,,he is only going to get the first month payments and all will leave after that.

The forums aren't "the problem." Are they a problem.. YES...
    another one of "the problems" is the lack of bandwidth and/or processing power of the servers themselves.

a bank loan will save this game.

If I was an investor I would be very intrested in investing in this game. its a brilliant feature list it just very simply needs money and time

Wow look at how quickly everyone is jumping on the nay-saying bandwagon on... omg...what's that?.... the first day!

Surely the first day of the game is going to representative of all other days to come. Surely we will never experience the spreading out from the starter zones into the rest of the world, thus reducing high concentration of lag and traffic.

Calm down people. You've waited this long. Give it a couple days to settle down. They said they expected things to be hectic and of course it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    There's a problem when the game can't handle people being logged in. That's all people are saying. Maybe you need to calm down? Did you forget the exact same thing happened during the last launch?
    Feb 18th to be exact. Here we are March 10th.....SAME SITUATION WOOOHOOO..../sarcasm off

this is without any village having been built, no terraforming happening, no wildlife (I am assuming) and with only 1/10th of the planned map avaiable?

Yeah they have a way to go, sounds like they will have to get a loan to move the servers to even a better location.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystais View Post
    Hehe, I predicted exactly this about a week ago but was told I was being overly sensitive and all would be peachy keen. Well things may still work out. *crosses fingers*
    Exactly.. The vocal part of the community (mostly the griefers) cried for one server.. so that's what we have. We should have pushed for 2 servers with the same ruleset instead.

Not to mention this is pre-launch, what'll happen when the full launch is here and a bunch of new people try to join?

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelTEE3 View Post
    Wow look at how quickly everyone is jumping on the nay-saying bandwagon on... omg...what's that?.... the first day!

Surely the first day of the game is going to representative of all other days to come. Surely we will never experience the spreading out from the starter zones into the rest of the world, thus reducing high concentration of lag and traffic.

Calm down people. You've waited this long. Give it a couple days to settle down. They said they expected things to be hectic and of course it is.
    Helo Mr. March 2011 welcome to Xsyon.. since you are new maybe you should know something right off the bat.

we all LOVE this game.. but it's like the Red Sox before they won the world series.. it just keeps letting us down. NOW is not the time to do stress tests on the first day of our head start..
    This happend a month ago.. and appartently it happened a year ago to the day that it was supposed to be the official launch.

Someone donate 1 million dollars to Xsyon so we can upgrade this damn server.