Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    this is without any village having been built, no terraforming happening, no wildlife (I am assuming) and with only 1/10th of the planned map avaiable?

Yeah they have a way to go, sounds like they will have to get a loan to move the servers to even a better location.
    and no combat, and no quality/durability on tooltips, and no gathering, and no scavenging...

The next 2 days are going to be interesting

Well, we got purple user names now. What more could you ask for?

Quote Originally Posted by FabricSoftener View Post
    a bank loan will save this game.

If I was an investor I would be very intrested in investing in this game. its a brilliant feature list it just very simply needs money and time
    they dont need a bank loan... they have $40 bucks from each of us suckers already... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tandarie View Post
    Helo Mr. March 2011 .
    Says Mr. Feb 2011 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tandarie View Post
    Helo Mr. March 2011 welcome to Xsyon..
    This is too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    Someone donate 1 million dollars to Xsyon so we can upgrade this damn server.
    this......

Ermm. my friend if you have played MMOs for a time you know that every launch is full of lag and unexpected events (ex: server crashes),

Just chill out, in a few days as people spread out, the server will calm and we will be able to play just like before.

Chillax, and wait bro.

Quote Originally Posted by noiseed View Post
    Ermm. my friend if you have played MMOs for a time you know that every launch is full of lag and unexpected events (ex: server crashes),

Just chill out, in a few days as people spread out, the server will calm and we will be able to play just like before.

Chillax, and wait bro.
    There is lag on a static game and then there is lag..... on a dynamic game that hasnt even started with its dynamic part yet.

hope your right though

Chillax, and wait bro.
    Problem is this is what people said a month ago at the first attempted launch.

Chillax, and wait bro.
    This was the advice people were giving Feb 18th too.....