Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Game is going to do fine, I have never had any doubts... all the stuff people are complaining about is not worth complaining about imo.

Also, all the things people are complaining about, it makes me think that none of them have ever played videogames or been in a launch for an mmo.

I been around the block... seen all this exact shit a million times, it will get sorted out... maybe some people just need paitence or to be educated on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    Game is going to do fine, I have never had any doubts... all the stuff people are complaining about is not worth complaining about imo.

Also, all the things people are complaining about, it makes me think that none of them have ever played videogames or been in a launch for an mmo.

I been around the block... seen all this exact shit a million times, it will get sorted out... maybe some people just need paitence or to be educated on the matter.
    We will find out in 30 minutes!

it's already a 30 second lag time still 30 minutes to go

yeah but thats only to place totems you cant do anything else today so dont worry about the lag until tomorrow whenever they start turning things on.

How the totem placement going?

I wonder why they dont turn in more skills and let people spread out over the map before they implemented totems anyways..

Kinda weird to me on the first day without having done anything you can secure yourself ownership of a peice of land. I always kinda thought owning land would be a big deal and not something that just happend because you clicked some buttons.
    but I guess it has to be this way becuase there are no other ways to store items or no
    "npc" cities.

I hope they get this stuff straightened out.
    I get off work in another 45 minutes.