Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

How is this game going to make it ?!?

Really I can't even log in and do anything but chat.. and even that it lagged to hell?

How is this going to be a real game.. its currently a graphic chatting system.. and the damn graphics suck and the chat is slow..

I LOVED this game when it was half working.. but EVERYTHING is turned off and it can't keep up ... not only that it is DOWN HOURS... I would guess 75% or better of the people that will be logging on are at work.

This problem isn't going to get better as more people log in.

How can this guy be serious thinking people would on the first day the "land grab"
    was going to be an orderly process that someone would log on and be happy just creating a character that day then log off again.

ARE YOU SERIOUS the answer to this game running smoothly is turning off the damn game...???

But everyone just had to have one server and only one server. So now we have only one server. Even with a player base much larger than the first launch, people still only wanted only one server.

Well you got your way, enjoy.

Hopefully this can be corrected with a wonder patch or a second server before irreparable damage is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystais View Post
    But everyone just had to have one server and only one server. So now we have only one server. Even with a player base much larger than the first launch, people still only wanted one server.

Hopefully this can be corrected with a wonder patch or a second server before irreparable damage is done.
    you sir are a subscriber too, so enjoy it too. this is kind of lowprofile answer.

Hehe, I predicted exactly this about a week ago but was told I was being overly sensitive and all would be peachy keen. Well things may still work out. *crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Mystais View Post
    But everyone just had to have one server and only one server. So now we have only one server. Even with a player base much larger than the first launch, people still only wanted only one server.

+1 to This .

I really do want to see this game succeed , but it just won't if the current situation carries on .

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    Really I can't even log in and do anything but chat.. and even that it lagged to hell?

How is this going to be a real game.. its currently a graphic chatting system.. and the damn graphics suck and the chat is slow..

I LOVED this game when it was half working.. but EVERYTHING is turned off and it can't keep up ... not only that it is DOWN HOURS... I would guess 75% or better of the people that will be logging on are at work.

This problem isn't going to get better as more people log in.

How can this guy be serious thinking people would on the first day the "land grab"
    was going to be an orderly process that someone would log on and be happy just creating a character that day then log off again.

ARE YOU SERIOUS the answer to this game running smoothly is turning off the damn game...???
    The man has a point.
    This could get real ugly...........

are you stupid...?...
    I never said there wasn't a need for two servers... second.. this has been an ongoing problem throughout beta.
    The random animals and mobs where also "off" throughout all of "testing." As well as combat which would take more bandwidth and processing power to calculate different factors.

When the lag got bad they tested with terraforming turned off and those others things.. They had plenty of time to address bandwidth issues. And plenty of warnings the problem still exsisted.

The first day after they moved to the "new servers" they experienced hella lag.. it wasn't until most people stopped playing to wait for after the wipe that the lag subsided.. anyone playing the game saw that..

I think the forums should be hosted on seperate servers as well.. What game hosts the game client, irc channels and a forum on the same servers especially ones having bandwidth and latency issues.

Yup I'm at work, I'm sure a lot more too.

not trying to flame here or argue but my opinion is even with two servers the lag would still be there.

i don't know anything about server's ect. but i would have to put my money on there would still be a issue.

now im not saying im quitting or rageing cause i have no problem waiting but i just believe that there is still alot of issue's that need to be sorted out i can wait not a problem for me.

Shut down the IRC and the Chat board for the weekend if that is causing the issues with the lag. Let the whole land grab happen then people will just trickle in after that.

I have noticed when I cant get into the game the web page is screwed up at the same time.