Xsyon Citizen

First time, got some questions

Hi,

I found this game while searching for something similar to Minecraft and decided to Pre Order - sadly I can't experience the game for another 2 days :P

I have a few questions that I'm unsure of, can anyone answer them since we can't do anything in the server?

What happens when you die; do you respawn at your hut or where you originally spawned at when you created your character?

Do you have a chest or a place to store your items so you don't have to carry them and can they be stolen?

Can your hut be destroyed by someone else?

If you have built a hut and you delete your character, does your hut disappear or does it stay?

How would you mine stones, I don't see a skill for it?

Are the random disconnects caused by the stress test on the servers? I get disconnected (not a server reboot) and the client tells me I'm already logged in and I have to wait about 5 minutes for the connection to clear.

I appreciate any answers, thanks!!

-You respawn at your totem, if you have no totem/tribe you spawn at founder's Island (I Think)

-You can store items in craftable baskets and protect them so only you can open them.

-No idea, If it was in a tribe I would guess it would stay though.

-You use a pick in your right hand, and right click stones.

-Last I heard the random crashes/rollbacks are because of testing/patching etc. etc.

Others probably have clearer answers, but hopefully this helps

Xsyon Citizen
    Thanks for your responses Burnt!