Thread: Refund?

Refund?

Is it possible to get a full refund? I like the game, but the fact they've changed their plans completely since I bought the game makes me wary of investing any more time and effort into it. Since it's not released yet and the fact these plans weren't mentioned on the main site since I signed it, I thought it'd be fair enough to get it.

So, does anyone know how to get a refund? I really, really don't want to have to dispute the charges. :/

Highly doubt you'll get it on the forum. Tried contacting em? Mail? Petition?

Refund Approved.

Wait... I have no power to do that and neither does anyone else on this forum (except maybe two people). Maybe it would be a good idea to contact one of those two people (PM or Email)? Course if you are just trying to start drama, you are going about it the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunt View Post
    Refund Approved.

Wait... I have no power to do that and neither does anyone else on this forum (except maybe two people). Maybe it would be a good idea to contact one of those two people (PM or Email)? Course if you are just trying to start drama, you are going about it the right way.
    Trying to find out who those two people are, maybe?

Taken from the TOS

12. Refund Policy:

Xsyon (the "Service") is an interactive multiplayer online game world provided by Notorious Games, a Nevada LLC. It is not a product purchase. There are absolutely no refunds given on the establishment of an account and subscription to the service. The service is non-transferable. The Service is provided "AS IS" and is in a constant state of development and evolution. The experience of the online game will change over time. Signing up for the Xsyon service constitutes full acceptance of these Terms of Service and in accordance with these Terms of Service, Xsyon is a changing online world affected by the players. As such the world cannot be used as a free trial. Free trials will be offered separate from the paid Xsyon Service.

The Xsyon proprietary Game Client (the "Software") can be obtained as a free online download and is required for your usage of the Service. The software is a free download provided “AS IS.”

There will be no refunds issued should your computer fail to meet the minimum requirements to run the software or due to your dissatisfaction with the service
    So look like to answer your question that would be a no.

Farseer, for any account related questions, please use the support tool from the home page

http://www.xsyon.com/support

Munkir