Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Improving The Amount of Players

If we as the community want the game to grow, and have a large population, its not only up to the game company to do it. It is also up to the community of the game. If we really want this game to succeed we need to support it. write reviews, create blogs, suggest the game to people, and make videos.

If you have any other idea's to create a buzz around the game feel free to share them.

Support The Game.

Yes, because our servers aren't stressed enough as it is. =P

More players = more profit = better servers.

Mind blown.

Obviously it wont happen right away, you gonna qq?

Quote Originally Posted by DefMars View Post
    More players = more profit = better servers.

Mind blown.

Obviously it wont happen right away, you gonna qq?
    Don't be a douchebag. Right now is not the time to be trying to get more players. As is many people will be disappointed with the lag and not to mention the game mechanics and the few features in the game.

When players play a game for the first time they usually don't return later.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehroth View Post
    Don't be a douchebag. Right now is not the time to be trying to get more players. As is many people will be disappointed with the lag and not to mention the game mechanics and the few features in the game.

WHAT HE SAID

Xsyon Citizen
    I reckon the OP's idea is a great one, just not the right time for it. When things have settled down and a possibly some of the additional features have been implemented then yeah I say go forth and spread the word. I'd be hesitant to say too much right now though.

yea just let the game settle down a bit then go forth and bring in more players

At this point my guild is riding out the 2 months to see what happens. No way in hell are we ready to tell other people to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehroth View Post

/this

QFT