Homestead tommorrow?

I spent about 4 hours finding that perfect spot tonight. Will I be able to claim my homestead tomorrow? Also.. when do you think the animals will be turned on?

See you in the game..

Well im hoping they turn on a couple more things tomorrow other than fish/forg . Im sure the majority of players/tribes will have their place sorted within the first few hours of the feature being turned on you think? Unless people have work then they might have to do it in the evening etc.

Tomorrow was basically for totem placing and then logging out so i dont think they will be turning anything else on

Just give me the ability to make a basket....my pack is full.....all I can do is hide over and over again.
    haha

Xsyon Citizen
    Will they reset the server to be back up @ 9AM PST or can we stay logged in before 9AM and place a totem once the time comes?

Quote Originally Posted by RoTaN View Post
    Will they reset the server to be back up @ 9AM PST or can we stay logged in before 9AM and place a totem once the time comes?
    Im going to assume they will have to reset the server in order for them to turn on the features. So maybe a downtime for 30 or so minutes before 9am and then it will be back up with the stuff turned on.