Thread: I'm hoping

I'm hoping

That NG can get enough influx of funds to hire some more programmers.

True. Hopefully in the coming months they will be able to look at the server lag, and hire more programmers to get more features in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarin View Post
    True. Hopefully in the coming months they will be able to look at the server lag, and hire more programmers to get more features in the game.
    I don't really care about features at this point, as far as I'm concerned they can just keep on working out the server issues.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    I don't really care about features at this point, as far as I'm concerned they can just keep on working out the server issues.
    This, new content is worth nothing if the servers are grumpy.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    Yep, issues should be first priority. The game has enough features as it is now to play.

But once there is a larger team maybe we'll see improved combat, animal-breeding, farming, etc.

I'd like better support for windowed resolutions and a better camera. And I'd like there to be pros and cons associated with everything, so that not one particular way or item is the only viable way to go.

They've had all of last month to figure out the lag issues. I need some damn content.