Thread: Land Sizes

Land Sizes

Maybe Ive missed it,
    but does anyone have the radius/diameter of the different levels of groups now? like band,clan,tribe etc?

Homestead is 25m from totem to side, so 50m across total from side to side, used to be 60m

How big big ingame is around 50m?

Should be 50 co-ordinate points if I am not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    Should be 50 co-ordinate points if I am not mistaken.
    Ah thanks for that

Quote Originally Posted by tredo View Post
    Homestead is 25m from totem to side, so 50m across total from side to side, used to be 60m
    Homesteads use to have 50m radius.

How about a band? How large is that?

Xsyon Citizen
    i'm in a six man band. we dont have a drummer yet, but...actually, i have no idea about how large the area is. i'll take a wild guess at 20-35 yards just by experience. whoever has the info , just correct me. i'm killing time here while the lag subsides and things are taken care of in game.

our band right now has a couple solo players totems nearby. this is a good thing. i'd hate to set up camp next to a tribe of 30 bloodthirsty killers. well...back to staring at the screen and waiting for the lag to go away. good thing i'm the patient type and good thing i have xanex to aid in that patience. (good thing i love grinding what i can level too!) lol...good luck yall and see ya in game.
    overnout.

Quote Originally Posted by Snickle1980 View Post
    , i have no idea about how large the area is. i'll take a wild guess at 20-35 yards .
    Why guess at yards? the coords are in metres just use that!

our 5 member area is 30 coords across