Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re:It's Mullah Time!

Welcome back. May I join or do I have to remove this amazing sig?
    My best friend growing up was son of a prominent Mullah figure and I witnessed the ways of such teachings. It is everything that is right.

Visitor

Alhamdullah, we are a clan of peace. We aim to spread that peace by word of mouth or a smack in the mouth.

Visitor

[b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Welcome back. May I join or do I have to remove this amazing sig?
    My best friend growing up was son of a prominent Mullah figure and I witnessed the ways of such teachings. It is everything that is right.[/quote]
    Welcome aboard brother.
    As our first genuine convert, you may have the honour of choosing your own title.
    Together we can recruit many more of these heathens to our great Jihad.

wa'salam

Xsyon Citizen

More targets for 'Murica.

[b]Commissar Gromitovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]My friend, whilst I am exceedingly grateful for any assistance in this conflict, what you said here today troubles me greatly. This war is not about unnecessary bloodshed. By doing so we are just as guilty as those we are damning. If we allow this group to grow we are increasing the number of lives we must extinguish in order to destroy it. More brothers and sisters will fall in the upcoming conflict should we allow their numbers to grow. We cannot allow that.

Think of it like this my friend. Do you allow a weed to grow in your precious garden? Do you allow this weed to eventually take over your garden, extinguishing the life around it before you act? No my friend you do not. You strike early with extreme precision to rid the garden of this evil. You cannot allow it grow and take over.

I urge you to reconsider your aspiration for this conflict. Whilst your enthusiasm warms me greatly, we must channel this energy into a positive act. We must not become the very evil we are fighting against and we must not allow this evil to grow.[/quote]
    your words are clear, and your logic is sound... however don't think we all fight for justice, not all of us seek peace. someday you might find my evil to be far more fearsome then theirs. however for now the enemy of my enemy is my friend as it were... when you strike you will find me not far from the action.

Welcome back, Villa, I know its odd but I kind of missed you. I started to like your style after your slippery accident :S

[b]necoo wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Commissar Gromitovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote]My friend, whilst I am exceedingly grateful for any assistance in this conflict, what you said here today troubles me greatly. This war is not about unnecessary bloodshed. By doing so we are just as guilty as those we are damning. If we allow this group to grow we are increasing the number of lives we must extinguish in order to destroy it. More brothers and sisters will fall in the upcoming conflict should we allow their numbers to grow. We cannot allow that.

Think of it like this my friend. Do you allow a weed to grow in your precious garden? Do you allow this weed to eventually take over your garden, extinguishing the life around it before you act? No my friend you do not. You strike early with extreme precision to rid the garden of this evil. You cannot allow it grow and take over.

I urge you to reconsider your aspiration for this conflict. Whilst your enthusiasm warms me greatly, we must channel this energy into a positive act. We must not become the very evil we are fighting against and we must not allow this evil to grow.[/quote]
    your words are clear, and your logic is sound... however don't think we all fight for justice, not all of us seek peace. someday you might find my evil to be far more fearsome then theirs. however for now the enemy of my enemy is my friend as it were... when you strike you will find me not far from the action.[/quote]
    We are morally superior to all and condone no acts of evil. Labeling us otherwise only displays your lack of knowledge in all areas that matter.

[b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]necoo wrote:[/b]

your words are clear, and your logic is sound... however don't think we all fight for justice, not all of us seek peace. someday you might find my evil to be far more fearsome then theirs. however for now the enemy of my enemy is my friend as it were... when you strike you will find me not far from the action.[/quote]
    We are morally superior to all and condone no acts of evil. Labeling us otherwise only displays your lack of knowledge in all areas that matter.[/quote]

yes yes and im sure that explains the "sword or the book" thing... or perhaps the "pay the price" because we don't join you thing or maybe the light from the "burning of infidels" yes yes im sure you glow with ever loving peace as you attempt to concur the world...

Visitor

[b]Jadzia wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Welcome back, Villa, I know its odd but I kind of missed you. I started to like your style after your slippery accident :S[/quote]
    The opinions or musings of ladies is not welcomed.
    We allow you to enter this thread, but please maintain humility at all times and avert your gaze.

Visitor

[b]necoo wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]necoo wrote:[/b]

We are morally superior to all and condone no acts of evil. Labeling us otherwise only displays your lack of knowledge in all areas that matter.[/quote]

yes yes and im sure that explains the "sword or the book" thing... or perhaps the "pay the price" because we don't join you thing or maybe the light from the "burning of infidels" yes yes im sure you glow with ever loving peace as you attempt to concur the world...[/quote]
    I think the word you are looking for is 'convert'.
    Please do not cast aspersions upon us based on heresay and rumour.