Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re:It's Mullah Time!

[b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

[b]The Mullahs'[/b] bloodshed is favorable.[/quote]

Fixed...

I hope that isn't religious hatred there.

[b]jahwarrior28 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

Allah is your God too.

[quote][b]jahwarrior28 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

Allah is your God too.[/quote]

This man speaks the truth. Most Americans don't want to admit it because they are being stuck up, but Allah is just Arabic for god. Muslims Catholics and a lot of religions worship the same one.

[b]shadowlz wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

This man speaks the truth. Most Americans don't want to admit it because they are being stuck up, but Allah is just Arabic for god. Muslims Catholics and a lot of religions worship the same one.[/quote]
    Very good work Shadowlz. What you think you know is actually much closer to the truth than most infidels ever accomplish. You show much promise.

Aslim Taslam

[quote][b]shadowlz wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

This man speaks the truth. Most Americans don't want to admit it because they are being stuck up, but Allah is just Arabic for god. Muslims Catholics and a lot of religions worship the same one.[/quote]
    Very good work Shadowlz. What you think you know is actually much closer to the truth than most infidels ever accomplish. You show much promise.

Aslim Taslam[/quote]

Although they have the same Abrahamic roots to their religions, they all do suffer the slight flaw in that they are completely and utterly bonkers!

One might as well worship the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

Logic dictates it is invisible as it cannot be seen and faith says it is pink.

If that doesn't work for you you could try worshipping the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or Pastafarianism.

[b]Reynolds wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]shadowlz wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

Aslim Taslam[/quote]

Although they have the same Abrahamic roots to their religions, they all do suffer the slight flaw in that they are completely and utterly bonkers!

One might as well worship the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

Logic dictates it is invisible as it cannot be seen and faith says it is pink.

If that doesn't work for you you could try worshipping the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or Pastafarianism.[/quote]

Thank you for volunteering your blasphemy Reynolds. You are exactly the type of utterly lost soul I am talking about.

Allahu Akbar

[quote]

Thank you for volunteering your blasphemy Reynolds. You are exactly the type of utterly lost soul I am talking about.

Allahu Akbar[/quote]

I assume you do not believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn, I am sure she forgives your shortsightedness due to the fact that she is invisible, although paradoxically still pink.

[b]Reynolds wrote:[/b]
    [quote]

Allahu Akbar[/quote]

I assume you do not believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn, I am sure she forgives your shortsightedness due to the fact that she is invisible, although paradoxically still pink.[/quote]

im gonna have to side with this guy here... hail the almighty invisible pink unicorn

Your siding is irrelevant. Devoting any kind of act of worship which should be for Allaah to someone other than Allaah, such as praying to anyone other than Allaah, fasting for anyone other than Allaah or offering a sacrifice to anyone other than Allaah is unforgivable.

Shirk is unforgivable.

????? ?????? ??? ???????? ??? ???????? ???? ?????????? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ?????? ????? ???????? ???????? ?????? ???????? ??????? ????????

Please, any other infidels who wish to publicly announce their sinful ways this is a great place to do so.

May Allah protect us all from the evil of shirk, and allow us to live and die as true Muslims.