Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re:It's Mullah Time!

[b]comestible wrote:[/b]
    [quote]
    Are you trying to wiggle your way out of that position of evil you claim to be in? If not I am curious why that(bolded statement) would matter at all. Once again your reasons for your conclusions make no sense. It is also interesting that you simply state I 'closed my ears' after I had just given actual evidence of you doing exactly that.[/quote]

"evidence" what evidence... the only thing that i saw was foolishly unfounded opinions... if you are to speak of evidence then show me some... show me undeniable, fool-prof, hard evidence that you may sway me to your will, less you continue to spout foolishness.

[b]necoo wrote:[/b]
    [quote]
    "evidence" what evidence... the only thing that i saw was foolishly unfounded opinions... if you are to speak of evidence then show me some... show me undeniable, fool-prof, hard evidence that you may sway me to your will, less you continue to spout foolishness.[/quote]
    Well it is good to know you are, in fact, still listening. There is hope for you yet. I will suggest though, that before you go picking at my words to pose questions, you answer the ones posed to you.

The very question you asked(which I am getting to) shows that you aren't really reading what I have said. Do you even realize what the evidence was supposed to be of? It was of you 'closing your ears', not listening to what I am saying(writing). I gave a rebuttal and then you simply said 'I stand by what I said', without refuting anything I said. And THEN you say that I have the closed ears. I have listened carefully to everything you have said while you ignore the substance of what I am saying, pretending to give a meaningful reply. Next time I will try to explicitly spell such things out, hopefully before you feel the need to ask.

[quote]
    Well it is good to know you are, in fact, still listening. There is hope for you yet. I will suggest though, that before you go picking at my words to pose questions, you answer the ones posed to you.

The very question you asked(which I am getting to) shows that you aren't really reading what I have said. Do you even realize what the evidence was supposed to be of? It was of you 'closing your ears', not listening to what I am saying(writing). I gave a rebuttal and then you simply said 'I stand by what I said', without refuting anything I said. And THEN you say that I have the closed ears. I have listened carefully to everything you have said while you ignore the substance of what I am saying, pretending to give a meaningful reply. Next time I will try to explicitly spell such things out, hopefully before you feel the need to ask.[/quote]

the reason all i said was that i shall stand by my word was because anything that i could say would not be heeded, you wish for me to refute what was said earlier... very well then i shall begin
    when you feel the need to act you do so with utter dismay, resorting to pure terrorism in a fruitless attempt to get your way. just because your law condones it doesn't mean it isn't of chaos... lawfulness and chaos are not polar opposites and can be one and same in some cases.

next calling us infidels is the same as slandering us, this may not be on purpose, it may even be true... however it is slandering all in the same. for the sole reason you do so is because we do not agree with what you say.

third "What would an evil being, as you so like being portrayed, know about righteousness..." you are a fool for not understanding the implications of what you say... an evil being most likely understands the meaning of righteousness more than any other. even the fallen angles and evil spirits of the world know what righteousness is and the shake in fear for there inevitable destruction is at hand, even Lucifer, the devil himself, understands the meaning of righteousness... the more evil you get the greater the understanding of righteousness becomes.

now if you have time explain, and give undeniable hard evidence and proof, of where my logic falls short

[b]necoo wrote:[/b]
    [quote]now if you have time explain, and give undeniable hard evidence and proof, of where my logic falls short[/quote]
    There is always time for Allah.

Do you believe that your evil is justified? Are you trying to make it look justified? Is that why you argue here? To make that which is good somehow seem lesser than what you do?

.......Danm there are some weird tribes sprouting.

Xsyon Citizen

[quote]There is always time for Allah.[/quote]

Poor guys, only dead gods are good gods.

Visitor

There are Xsyonist plots everywhere.

[quote]now if you have time explain, and give undeniable hard evidence and proof, of where my logic falls short[/quote]
    There is always time for Allah.

Do you believe that your evil is justified? Are you trying to make it look justified? Is that why you argue here? To make that which is good somehow seem lesser than what you do?[/quote]

never once have i claimed my evil is justified, as there is no justifiable evil, not once have i even tried to make it seam that way, and don't go thinking that i am godless... regardless it is highly unlikely we will ever come to an agreement, the Crusades are proof enough. as such there is little point to continue this... enjoy basking in foolishness

Visitor

Which dirty western devil turned my Jihadist recruitment thread into this wall of heathen text?

Roleplaying is nice, and you guys do it well, but wouldn't it be better to choose a fictitious religion so that no one get offended ?